Hello, I need to practice ASL!

celwood

Reaction score
My name is Colleen. I take ASL at Troy Univ. and need to find a friend to practice with. If you are willing - that would be awesome. I have a requirement to practice for at least 1 hour. But amount of time would help! I really would appreciate it. I am a beginner and need someone who is patient! Thank you and hope to hear from you soon:aw:

You don't practice with your classmates?

ASL buddy?

My name is Colleen. I take ASL at Troy Univ. and need to find a friend to practice with. If you are willing - that would be awesome. I have a requirement to practice for at least 1 hour. But amount of time would help! I really would appreciate it. I am a beginner and need someone who is patient! Thank you and hope to hear from you soon:aw:

I'm looking for a partner to practice my signing with as well. If you want to practice my skype is: s_johnson91. Feel free to add me if you're interested :)

You don't practice with your classmates?

That is what I did when I was learning ASL in Berkeley, I when with a friend and we practiced together.. A classmate invited me to her apartment to
'practiced' ASL and I asked her where all her roommate where. The woman said they where out and she started to get all excited and I was thinking Oh, No and said I had to go home because my baby was crying! I had no idea the woman was hitting on me the whole time and that was why she invited to her apartment. I only wanted to practice ASL not SEX .

I would love to practice! my skype name is ashley_nicole2738 if you'd like to practice. I'm also learning and would love someone to sign with : ) thanks!

Wirelessly posted

Hi I'm a ASL student too. There is an app called glide that you can send videos back and fourth like text messages. My classmates practice using that app outside of class.

Now this what we would like to see. People helping people.

This is great to see people helping people. That's great :h5:

Train

Back