Hello i`m new here, a Swiss-Boy !

Herzlich Willkommen in Alldeafv2.0.3
Ich vermute, dass du hier den 1. Schweizer bist.
Viel Spaß bei Posten.

Warmest welcome to ADv2.0.3
I suppose, that you are the first Swiss here.
Have fun posting!

Welcome Swiss neighbor! :D
I live in Norway.

*** The life is too short, amuses your life! ***

I don't understand this, though... do you mean to enjoy life because it is too short, or life is just funny? hihi :)

@ kuifje75

Yep mir ist sicher, das sich hier der 1.Schweizer bin, aber bin kein waschechter Schweizer, sondern ein Deutscher...

Yep me is surely, itself here the 1. Are Swiss, but are no washgenuine
Swiss, but a German...

Ha ha ha, after talking with you, I now know that you are German. Sorry. I was looking at your location and presumed too quickly.

Hi hi hi, danach ich mit Dir gechattet habe, ich weiß jetzt daß du ein Deutscher bist. Tut mir leid. Ich habe schnell auf dein Orte gegückt, und habe zu schnell vermutet.

:eek: @ those weird language I don't understand...will you please mind to translate it in English for us here? :laugh2:

Welcome to AD! :D

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:eek: @ those weird language I don't understand...will you please mind to translate it in English for us here? :laugh2:

Welcome to AD! :D

:laugh2: Heather -- it IS translated -- the 2 languages u see (german/english) is for the same sentence/comment

Ooo...am a year late in welcoming you -- dunno if you're still lurking around through this forum these days, still here is a big welcome to AD. :D

Herzliche Willkommen in Alldeaf, mein Nachbar!

Ich wohne in Deutschland!

Viele Spaß beim Englisch üben mit uns.

Warm welcome to Alldeaf, my neighbour!

I live in Germany.

Have a fun to practise English with us.

I know some german lang.. like Kerr (mister, if i am right?)

Danke= Thank you

that all i know in german

Back