Hello. I am new.

Rock2HAL

Reaction score
Hello. I am new here. I am hearing and have a few deaf friends. I'm from southern NJ. I mostly taught myself to sign since I was a kid. I am now 34 years old and work as a one to one aide at a special education school. I love cats, music, photography, etc. Hope to get to chat with some people on here and become online friends. :wave:

Heidi

HI! Welcome to AD, IM also new as you. P.S this forum is seems fun to chat with

OH, i also loved photography! It is very interesting and kinda into creative/thoughtful of picturing on something to expressing on picture for any else to able pick up an emotion from it and view it with their own opinion. I used to have photography class at my old school and it blasted off and excitement course ever i had and got me into photography. lol, how about ya?

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

lol at Mr. Beans. Its my favorite show, it was funny shit lol

O.o wtf? I didnt aware of it.

.... thats amazingly (chuckle)

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! Love the Reese PB Cups! They are my fav! Actually my deaf friends gave me my sign name which is the sign for chocolate but only with the letter H for my name which is Heidi. They know I LOVE chocolate! Yes my photography is a great art form. Love it. I lost most of my pics not long ago 'cause my pc crashed and can't get them back. Dell re-formatted my hard drive and set my pc as new. Oh well. A few pics did get saved online though. Bummer though. I took pics of my two cats and a few I wish I saved online now. Other pics I take are of my musician friends I know and love/like. I also take video of them too. :D Anyway, thanks again!
Heidi
p.s. I also like creating webpages. I did create a website from scratch for a band I know and love...it's a fan club site for them. I should make a webpage for/about me but I'm a bore. lol.

Wow, that must be suck to lose almost all of ur works from entire of ur life *whispering: Dell r so devil ;x*
Well, thats allright. Im trying to find a way to get some of my works to show but i need to scan em into my computer to show. I will show it when i get done with them, hm.

arugh, teach me how to create a webpage, im such NOOB at create webpage. Ive tried to learn it through on site but never understand how it work :[

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy this interesting forum. :)

:wave: :welcome: to AD, I am hearing as well and also like photography. I should show you some of the photographs i have taken one of these days.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Rock2Hal and dark. I hope you both enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

You'll find a lot of enriching informations and make new friends around here on this forum.

Feel free to ask any questions and don't hesitate.

Cheers! :thumb:

Back