Hello I am new member here!

friendybluedeaf

Reaction score
Hello Every1,

I was born in Colorado as raised up in my whole life but I moved in Ca for 5 yrs. I moved back to Colorado last April 2011. I am full deaf and lonely. Leadville dont have any deaf people but I am only one. LOL! so I would like to meet new friend and old friends as long time. I have one son is hearing. I am single mom but never marriage. long story! Um, I wonder if would all of you come ot visit here and up to u and also who is single guy too? I will understand and let me know. Ask me any question. Thanks

Hi there, I am in Colorado Springs, Welcome. For those that asked, Leadville is the highest incorporated city in the US. How old is your so and son? I have 2 kids, Daughter is 5 and son is 3. My wife and I are both Deaf, so if you ever get to CS area we would be happy to meet you. Do you have VP?

Hey there,

Hi there, I am in Colorado Springs, Welcome. For those that asked, Leadville is the highest incorporated city in the US. How old is your so and son? I have 2 kids, Daughter is 5 and son is 3. My wife and I are both Deaf, so if you ever get to CS area we would be happy to meet you. Do you have VP?

I am 47 yrs old and my son is 23 yrs old. So be nice to meet u. But I dont have vp and when my brother will take big tv with and I will take my favorite tv will put on there then I will contact Soenson install for me I hope soon but I don't know when... I will tell u when I get it and I will inform u . I pray for that when he need take big tv, I feel like hurry up lol. But I have big patient with it. Don't worry!

Oh I don't know how to drive to get there in CS. :( I wish if u and ur wife would like to come and meet me. Oh maybe Boom Days on August, youwould like to come to see around for it? Let me know thanks :)

Okay, I just wonder about this.. I still searched "deaf pen pal" and different site but not one.. I still thinking where is other site. Would u find right one? Let me know thanks.

Hey ????

welcome to alldeaf, you have own fb business :P

Thanks.. No, I don't have own FB business. that's man have own FB business.. Someone own groub of FB "Deaf Pen Pal", Not business. I have own my group of FB "Stuff Swap" and some people have own group of FB many groups names.

The man hisself hearing, made own FB as his business for his website created by himself business of FB.

Do u understand about this man created his website of FB his business?

Thanks.. No, I don't have own FB business. that's man have own FB business.. Someone own groub of FB "Deaf Pen Pal", Not business. I have own my group of FB "Stuff Swap" and some people have own group of FB many groups names.

The man hisself hearing, made own FB as his business for his website created by himself business of FB.

Do u understand about this man created his website of FB his business?

interesting that is great good lucky for you :) :lol:

I am 47 yrs old and my son is 23 yrs old. So be nice to meet u. But I dont have vp and when my brother will take big tv with and I will take my favorite tv will put on there then I will contact Soenson install for me I hope soon but I don't know when... I will tell u when I get it and I will inform u . I pray for that when he need take big tv, I feel like hurry up lol. But I have big patient with it. Don't worry!

Oh I don't know how to drive to get there in CS. :( I wish if u and ur wife would like to come and meet me. Oh maybe Boom Days on August, youwould like to come to see around for it? Let me know thanks :)

Yeah that sounds like fun. Always looking for things to do with the kids. Let me know the dates on that event. August 11/12 I am going to Rocky Mtn FurCon. other than that we don't have August plans as far as I know. I just switched from Sorenson to ZVRS and like it better as no TV required. Z20 has its own screen..

Yeah that sounds like fun. Always looking for things to do with the kids. Let me know the dates on that event. August 11/12 I am going to Rocky Mtn FurCon. other than that we don't have August plans as far as I know. I just switched from Sorenson to ZVRS and like it better as no TV required. Z20 has its own screen..

oh u have Z20 or Sorenson? I did download Z24 but not work to clicked launch Z24. I puzzled. how? i will let u know about August...

Back