Hello, I am going to introduce you all to myself

MotorexGTR32

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Stephen. I am from PA. I am 27 years old and a single father to two daughters, Hannah and Hayley. Hannah is 4, and Hayley is 2. They lives with me for past 2 years now.

I born deaf and have a twin brother. However, he is not deaf so that's good for him. We both were premies at 4 months early when we were born. I went to public schools (mainstreams) all in my school life except freshmen and sophmore, enrolled MSSD in Washington D.C. for 2 years. Wasn't quite happy there because of lacks of education compared to public schools I attended. I graduated in New Oxford High School in 2002. Right now, I am a stay home dad to take care of my daughters. I used to work at my job past this winter but quit my job. *Long story* That's all for now.

If you want to know about me or ask me any questions. I will be happy to answer. Thank you. :wave:

Hello. We have another deaf twin with a hearing sister, Lissa. Welcome.

Welcome

I offer to you a big welcome to AD. sounds like you have your hands full with those girls..smile...I hope you are getting some help there. Thank you for sharing with us part of your story and struggle. you will find support and perhaps some resources..smile..everyone here is friendly and want to help if they can..Again I welcome you Be Well, Peace to you..smile..M♥:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, you are a stay-at-home Dad with two very young daughters. Nothing wrong with it. I am very happy to meet you. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back