hello, I am a Chinese deaf~O(∩_∩)O~

Hello everybody, my name is Wang Kai, was born in China. Changchun in northeast China, I am 28 years old, from the University of Art and Design graduate. I am a deaf girl. My mother gave birth to me, my parents found a problem with my hearing, my mother cry, I have no response, my parents very anxious, take me to the hospital, the doctor said I was born deaf, and no way, my parents sad, I can not hear the sound thing. My parents taught me to speak, but I looked at my parents on the lips of a loss. I do not understand, I like to play with the kids, my parents always told me frown, sigh. I want so many hospitals, doctors gently shook his head to me. I do not know, in addition to rich colors of the world. With age, I found I was not with the other children. They talk to me, I did not respond. When we play together, never called me. Although not understand what they were saying, but I sensitive, in a simulated assault know their own eyes or contain meaning. I began to escape, to escape their own world, there is no harm, no sympathy. I thank my parents, they taught me patience with endless reading and writing, so my mind rest. I eagerly read many books, learned the knowledge and power. Helen - Keller's autobiography, I looked and looked, and I know the world as there are even worse than me, but they propped up a piece of heaven strong. In the deaf school, I submitted a lot of good friends. Parents still have not given up four medical treatment, medicine to eat a lot, a lot of money, but also deceived many times. I offered to give treatment to the negative, because it did not want to stumble again and again the hope from the bottom of the peak, the working-class parents did not want to waste the hard-won hard-earned money on me. Over the years my parents care about, I received a good education, so I want to live, decided to go its own way, in my life to the wrong road, my suggestion, but never forced to where I am. Later, I accepted the reality of life, I have to do a happy optimistic person! I usually like drawing, reading, watching movies, Internet, tourism, lively, cheerful, and humorous types, but also my greatest strength is helpful hobbies. Haha. This is me, a happy deaf girl, very like to make friends, I hope to make friends with you, I find here, I am very honored and happy! I hope you all happy!

Hi Kali....Welcome to AD (alldeaf) and hope that you stay with us at AD for long time.... Because my real hearing son been at HK for awhile and then came to America for College ............ I gave two boys up for adoption when i was young that time before we both became Transgender married couple... It's long story about us at LGBT Lounge at AD forum............ Anyway, we missed our son who grew up at HK school that time before his adoptive parents and himself moved to Los Angles that time but never met both boys yet but someday they will meet us somehow and we will explain to them what's going on about our transgendered part....... Oh well!!! But someday i would like to learn about chinese sign language or not... who knows.... Hee hee!!!! Let me know if you want to talk to me some form im'ed or videophone or whatever.... okay!!! looking forward to hear from you soon!!! :thumb: :D

Hi Kali....Welcome to AD (alldeaf) and hope that you stay with us at AD for long time.... Because my real hearing son been at HK for awhile and then came to America for College ............ I gave two boys up for adoption when i was young that time before we both became Transgender married couple... It's long story about us at LGBT Lounge at AD forum............ Anyway, we missed our son who grew up at HK school that time before his adoptive parents and himself moved to Los Angles that time but never met both boys yet but someday they will meet us somehow and we will explain to them what's going on about our transgendered part....... Oh well!!! But someday i would like to learn about chinese sign language or not... who knows.... Hee hee!!!! Let me know if you want to talk to me some form im'ed or videophone or whatever.... okay!!! looking forward to hear from you soon!!! :thumb: :D

hello! I'm glad to see you, I understand your feelings, you're going through so much pain and suffering, you finally can do it, but you are so peace with it all in, let your child slowly accept your reality, let it will be good, I hope you must be happy! Truly a blessing you!:D:wave:

i am in the country that china owns :laugh2: ---USA. are you going the the asian games ? how far is that from you?

Very nice to meet you! What is it like in China? (weather, people, food etc). It must be a beautiful place to live :)

You seem to be a great person with a big heart :) welcome to the forum! I'm kinda new myself!

Very nice to meet you! What is it like in China? (weather, people, food etc). It must be a beautiful place to live :)

You seem to be a great person with a big heart :) welcome to the forum! I'm kinda new myself!

Hi! I am also very glad that you, I live in Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, the weather was particularly cold, dry, good and great snow! In fact, Changchun City, the slow development of a low income in northeast China, like a small city, low consumption levels, housing prices are relatively low, people's lives more stable, pressure is not great, not hungry in vain. FAW is a pillar industry and long-off, the two companies a large part of the local people. They work hard to earn money for their own future life, the atmosphere of tolerance, self-improvement! Famous Deaf University: Institute of Special Education, Changchun University, art design, painting, animation, Chinese Painting ... ... and so on, there are many deaf people to participate in college entrance examination, competitiveness is not small! Reading four years after graduation, they are now difficult to find work, because China's large population, can not find good jobs and stable, but each company does not accept the deaf, they do not care about the ability of the deaf, the Chinese government can not help deaf life and work, so that deaf people rely on their own, they have confidence in ourselves to find a job, there are deaf parents are willing to help them find a company to contact. We often cook at home, good food, Chinese dumplings, steamed buns, steamed bread, a pot of beans, small curd, eggplant mashed potatoes, pot package of meat, the meat section of the slide, sauerkraut are Secretary boil for a short white meat ... ... So Many delicious food, delicious! Have the opportunity when you come to China, you have a good try. :):D

Yes, I used Chinese sign language and international sign language, I and several Deaf chat with friends, I feel good.

Which is your country?

that is interesting wow I am surprised!! cool!

Here in San Francisco is the LARGEST Chinatown in the United States, and couple of deaf Chinese residents live in this area. Welcome to AllDeaf!

There also large Asian deaf in Seattle, I have seen around.

I'm born-Korean and unfortunately, I don't know Korean language anyway. Nice to have you here, Chinese chick!

Hi! I am also very glad that you, I live in Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, the weather was particularly cold, dry, good and great snow! In fact, Changchun City, the slow development of a low income in northeast China, like a small city, low consumption levels, housing prices are relatively low, people's lives more stable, pressure is not great, not hungry in vain. FAW is a pillar industry and long-off, the two companies a large part of the local people. They work hard to earn money for their own future life, the atmosphere of tolerance, self-improvement! Famous Deaf University: Institute of Special Education, Changchun University, art design, painting, animation, Chinese Painting ... ... and so on, there are many deaf people to participate in college entrance examination, competitiveness is not small! Reading four years after graduation, they are now difficult to find work, because China's large population, can not find good jobs and stable, but each company does not accept the deaf, they do not care about the ability of the deaf, the Chinese government can not help deaf life and work, so that deaf people rely on their own, they have confidence in ourselves to find a job, there are deaf parents are willing to help them find a company to contact. We often cook at home, good food, Chinese dumplings, steamed buns, steamed bread, a pot of beans, small curd, eggplant mashed potatoes, pot package of meat, the meat section of the slide, sauerkraut are Secretary boil for a short white meat ... ... So Many delicious food, delicious! Have the opportunity when you come to China, you have a good try. :):D

I must learn your ways of cooking! :D Please when you get the chance, take pictures of your town and post them on here!

It is sad that the deaf is treated like that there though. At least you have the loving support of family and friends! Remember, no matter what you can be and do anything you want to do for living. Don't let other people tell you differently.

I must learn your ways of cooking! :D Please when you get the chance, take pictures of your town and post them on here!

It is sad that the deaf is treated like that there though. At least you have the loving support of family and friends! Remember, no matter what you can be and do anything you want to do for living. Don't let other people tell you differently.

Thank you,I can teach you the way to learn cooking, so you'll like too delicious to eat,: D have time to show you the Chinese cooking method. : P

You're right, anyway, our opposite in real life, having a good time! :)

There also large Asian deaf in Seattle, I have seen around.

I'm born-Korean and unfortunately, I don't know Korean language anyway. Nice to have you here, Chinese chick!

Hi! Nice to meet you, we are Asians,: D because you are my neighbors,: D you do not live in Korea? What country are you now?

that is interesting wow I am surprised!! cool!

yes,I learned sign language for three years of international
, because my deaf friends around the exchange of each country, very interesting, ah, I like to talk to them often humorous, work and life.

:D

Hi! Nice to meet you, we are Asians,: D because you are my neighbors,: D you do not live in Korea? What country are you now?

in USA in the popular area where redneck live there.

Huan Ying Kali

Dui bu qi,,, my Mandarin is not very good.
I need to find Mandarin speakers to help me practice.
I can say basic sentences, but I want to speak like
I came from China.

I never saw International Sign Language.

There is nothing wrong with being deaf, we can still do a lot.

Bye,

Hey Kali, nice to meet you... I am probably a quarter Chinese, had family that came from China during slavery. I hope that you find all that you are looking for on this forum.

Hi! We were recently in Shanghai and Guangzhou to adopt our deaf son. He is five years old. They told us that deaf children do not start formal school until age 7. His caretakers were very loving to him, but he was not taught sign language. We are using American Sign Language with him now. I wish I knew how to cook some of his favorite foods from China! Nice to meet you on this forum!

Erin

Hello everybody, my name is Wang Kai, was born in China. Changchun in northeast China, I am 28 years old, from the University of Art and Design graduate. I am a deaf girl. My mother gave birth to me, my parents found a problem with my hearing, my mother cry, I have no response, my parents very anxious, take me to the hospital, the doctor said I was born deaf, and no way, my parents sad, I can not hear the sound thing. My parents taught me to speak, but I looked at my parents on the lips of a loss. I do not understand, I like to play with the kids, my parents always told me frown, sigh. I want so many hospitals, doctors gently shook his head to me. I do not know, in addition to rich colors of the world. With age, I found I was not with the other children. They talk to me, I did not respond. When we play together, never called me. Although not understand what they were saying, but I sensitive, in a simulated assault know their own eyes or contain meaning. I began to escape, to escape their own world, there is no harm, no sympathy. I thank my parents, they taught me patience with endless reading and writing, so my mind rest. I eagerly read many books, learned the knowledge and power. Helen - Keller's autobiography, I looked and looked, and I know the world as there are even worse than me, but they propped up a piece of heaven strong. In the deaf school, I submitted a lot of good friends. Parents still have not given up four medical treatment, medicine to eat a lot, a lot of money, but also deceived many times. I offered to give treatment to the negative, because it did not want to stumble again and again the hope from the bottom of the peak, the working-class parents did not want to waste the hard-won hard-earned money on me. Over the years my parents care about, I received a good education, so I want to live, decided to go its own way, in my life to the wrong road, my suggestion, but never forced to where I am. Later, I accepted the reality of life, I have to do a happy optimistic person! I usually like drawing, reading, watching movies, Internet, tourism, lively, cheerful, and humorous types, but also my greatest strength is helpful hobbies. Haha. This is me, a happy deaf girl, very like to make friends, I hope to make friends with you, I find here, I am very honored and happy! I hope you all happy!
just joined today and saw your introduction. good to know you're standing strong. you can be sure you're not alone in the troubles you pass through. we're all like you. I want us to be friends and talk more often. good to meet you kali

Back