hello, I am a Chinese deaf~O(∩_∩)O~

kali

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Wang Kai, was born in China. Changchun in northeast China, I am 28 years old, from the University of Art and Design graduate. I am a deaf girl. My mother gave birth to me, my parents found a problem with my hearing, my mother cry, I have no response, my parents very anxious, take me to the hospital, the doctor said I was born deaf, and no way, my parents sad, I can not hear the sound thing. My parents taught me to speak, but I looked at my parents on the lips of a loss. I do not understand, I like to play with the kids, my parents always told me frown, sigh. I want so many hospitals, doctors gently shook his head to me. I do not know, in addition to rich colors of the world. With age, I found I was not with the other children. They talk to me, I did not respond. When we play together, never called me. Although not understand what they were saying, but I sensitive, in a simulated assault know their own eyes or contain meaning. I began to escape, to escape their own world, there is no harm, no sympathy. I thank my parents, they taught me patience with endless reading and writing, so my mind rest. I eagerly read many books, learned the knowledge and power. Helen - Keller's autobiography, I looked and looked, and I know the world as there are even worse than me, but they propped up a piece of heaven strong. In the deaf school, I submitted a lot of good friends. Parents still have not given up four medical treatment, medicine to eat a lot, a lot of money, but also deceived many times. I offered to give treatment to the negative, because it did not want to stumble again and again the hope from the bottom of the peak, the working-class parents did not want to waste the hard-won hard-earned money on me. Over the years my parents care about, I received a good education, so I want to live, decided to go its own way, in my life to the wrong road, my suggestion, but never forced to where I am. Later, I accepted the reality of life, I have to do a happy optimistic person! I usually like drawing, reading, watching movies, Internet, tourism, lively, cheerful, and humorous types, but also my greatest strength is helpful hobbies. Haha. This is me, a happy deaf girl, very like to make friends, I hope to make friends with you, I find here, I am very honored and happy! I hope you all happy!

Last edited:
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Oh, this is a very beautiful introduction. I am liking you already because you struggle like any of us, Deafies, trying to struggle in the hearing world. I hope you can stay longer unless you don't want to if you can not stand the drama. :lol:

Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi, nice to meet you. Sounds like your parents worked very hard for you. :)

Hi, what a wonderful, open and honest introduction. I'm pleased to meet you! :aw:

hello and welcome to AllDeaf. be sure to join in discussions. it will be interesting to learn about your life in your area of china.
what school did you go to?
what kind of work do you do?

Hello everybody, my name is Wang Kai, was born in China. Changchun in northeast China, I am 28 years old, from the University of Art and Design graduate. I am a deaf girl. My mother gave birth to me, my parents found a problem with my hearing, my mother cry, I have no response, my parents very anxious, take me to the hospital, the doctor said I was born deaf, and no way, my parents sad, I can not hear the sound thing. My parents taught me to speak, but I looked at my parents on the lips of a loss. I do not understand, I like to play with the kids, my parents always told me frown, sigh. I want so many hospitals, doctors gently shook his head to me. I do not know, in addition to rich colors of the world. With age, I found I was not with the other children. They talk to me, I did not respond. When we play together, never called me. Although not understand what they were saying, but I sensitive, in a simulated assault know their own eyes or contain meaning. I began to escape, to escape their own world, there is no harm, no sympathy. I thank my parents, they taught me patience with endless reading and writing, so my mind rest. I eagerly read many books, learned the knowledge and power. Helen - Keller's autobiography, I looked and looked, and I know the world as there are even worse than me, but they propped up a piece of heaven strong. In the deaf school, I submitted a lot of good friends. Parents still have not given up four medical treatment, medicine to eat a lot, a lot of money, but also deceived many times. I offered to give treatment to the negative, because it did not want to stumble again and again the hope from the bottom of the peak, the working-class parents did not want to waste the hard-won hard-earned money on me. Over the years my parents care about, I received a good education, so I want to live, decided to go its own way, in my life to the wrong road, my suggestion, but never forced to where I am. Later, I accepted the reality of life, I have to do a happy optimistic person! I usually like drawing, reading, watching movies, Internet, tourism, lively, cheerful, and humorous types, but also my greatest strength is helpful hobbies. Haha. This is me, a happy deaf girl, very like to make friends, I hope to make friends with you, I find here, I am very honored and happy! I hope you all happy!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Oh, this is a very beautiful introduction. I am liking you already because you struggle like any of us, Deafies, trying to struggle in the hearing world. I hope you can stay longer unless you don't want to if you can not stand the drama. :lol:

Thank you:ty:, I am very happy, I have the courage to opposite real life, I feel very happy. I am very pleased to meet you,: wave:

Where are you from in China? Or where do you live in China?

I'm an American-born Chinese....which means....I look like a Chinese, but I don't speak Chinese and don't follow certain Chinese ideals. (well, I do know some Chinese language, but not enough for a sustained conversation). My parents had immigrated to America about 25 years ago for their graduate education.

Do you speak Chinese or use some form of sign language?

Hi Kali! :wave: Welcome to AllDeaf.

My sister-in-law is Chinese and I lived in Hong Kong for a number of years.
I hope we can become friends.

Hi Kali! :wave: Welcome to AllDeaf.

My sister-in-law is Chinese and I lived in Hong Kong for a number of years.
I hope we can become friends.

hello, we are Asians, nice to meet you, welcome to you and I can be friends
:ty:

Where are you from in China? Or where do you live in China?

I'm an American-born Chinese....which means....I look like a Chinese, but I don't speak Chinese and don't follow certain Chinese ideals. (well, I do know some Chinese language, but not enough for a sustained conversation). My parents had immigrated to America about 25 years ago for their graduate education.

Do you speak Chinese or use some form of sign language?

hello!Nice to meet you, now I'm in Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, you know? I will be Chinese and Chinese sign language, international sign language.
Learn Chinese if you want to know if I can find chat, you are welcome!: D

hello and welcome to AllDeaf. be sure to join in discussions. it will be interesting to learn about your life in your area of china.
what school did you go to?
what kind of work do you do?

hello,Thank you! I understand the situation in China, Changchun University of Reading graduate school art design, and now I do painting work.

Here in San Francisco is the LARGEST Chinatown in the United States, and couple of deaf Chinese residents live in this area. Welcome to AllDeaf!

Here in San Francisco is the LARGEST Chinatown in the United States, and couple of deaf Chinese residents live in this area. Welcome to AllDeaf!

hello!
I do not know the situation is the largest Chinatown in San Francisco, how about now? Work?
Nice to meet you
:wave:

hello,thank u :ty:,Nice to meet you, the way to the goal I have to fight, no matter what the outcome I feel I have been happy, because I have tried the opposite reality, my life is fulfilling, I do not regret the choice . Harvesting of course, is the process gives me an enjoyment experience.
:wave:

do you use chinese sign language?
any other deaf chinese near you?

do you use chinese sign language?
any other deaf chinese near you?

Yes, I used Chinese sign language and international sign language, I and several Deaf chat with friends, I feel good.

Which is your country?

Back