Hello..Hi..How the hell are you?

coffeeeeman

Reaction score
Hi all...Just decided to post and introduce myself. My wife Stacy..aka malfoyish or whatever in the hell her SN is, comes here often and I decided to join up. So anyhow..I'll see you all around the boards.

Mike aka Coffeeeeman
Yeah I like coffee. :asshole:

Hello Mr Coffeeeeeeee Man!!....Do you think u had enough coffee to drink?.... :lol:

Anyways, Welcome to AllDeaf and I'm glad you decide to join here....Afterall, We have no coffee to serve you...but you are more than welcome to post along with us....

Have fun.....and No flirting is allowed! :nono: .... :lol: ...

:grouphug: ...See ya around

Ahhh I see you CoffeeeMan....

Sex Freak Nice Profile Man! :sure:

Beside Welcome to AllDeaf Have Fun Posting with us!

If U are planning on doing this with Stacy... :lick: Leave the Details at home.. Cuz Man, I haven't have mine in like.. lets say.. Months...Pity huh? :ugh:

See Ya Around Man! :slap:

Cheri said:
Ahhh I see you CoffeeeMan....

Sex Freak Nice Profile Man! :sure:

Beside Welcome to AllDeaf Have Fun Posting with us!

If U are planning on doing this with Stacy... :lick: Leave the Details at home.. Cuz Man, I haven't have mine in like.. lets say.. Months...Pity huh? :ugh:

See Ya Around Man! :slap:

>>Cuz Man, I haven't have mine in like.. lets say.. Months...Pity huh?<<

Cheri..I got a free coupon for some energizer batteries...Want em?

coffeeeeman said:
>>Cuz Man, I haven't have mine in like.. lets say.. Months...Pity huh?<<

Cheri..I got a free coupon for some energizer batteries...Want em?

Sure got 100 Coupons? :thumb:

:wave: welcome to AD Coffeeeeman -- enjoy ur stay! :D

ur wife Malfoyish is a great woman on the boards :D

*ahem* Hey coffeeeeeeeeeeman welcome AD here...

Wha..ever you can flirt your wife on AD .. *look'n around ahh There!, Malfoyish*
Love to watch'n you..... while flirt'n your wife.. Just kidd'n... by the way, Good see'n you here.. One day, I still try encourge my hubby and join AD... I would be very happy flirt'n my hubby on AD too. ((chuckles))~ :fingersx: ~ Oh yeah I'm rooting cross'n my finger... *wink*~;)

Welcome, dear Coffeeman.... :fly2:

I'm curious about you & your wife Malfoyish on this post... :devil:

You addit coffee... American or German coffee? Most claimed that German coffee is best taste than American????

Are you hearing or deaf?

Nice to know you... Your wife is a real nice woman... I bet it would be more fun to see you both on this AD threads... :ily:

Liebling:-))) said:
Welcome, dear Coffeeman.... :fly2:

I'm curious about you & your wife Malfoyish on this post... :devil:

You addit coffee... American or German coffee? Most claimed that German coffee is best taste than American????

Are you hearing or deaf?

Nice to know you... Your wife is a real nice woman... I bet it would be more fun to see you both on this AD threads... :ily:

Leibling,

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I prefer German coffee..I spent three years in Germany and developed a taste for it. I am also hearing. DOn't hold it against me.

Hi Coffeeman! welcome to the crazy world of alldeaf! lol! Your wife, malfoyish is a great person! Come and post often!

Malfoyish said:
:wave:

Hi, honey!!! Good to have ya here! :::smooches:::

:ily:

LMAO.... had to laugh when I saw your hubby's intro thread... dont see too much of that around here.

Hey coffeeman!

Liza said:
LMAO.... had to laugh when I saw your hubby's intro thread... dont see too much of that around here.

Hey coffeeman!

You'll soon learn, Liza, that my better half is quite a blunt man...LOL. He's not afraid to speak his mind...you'd just better be prepared to listen...LOL.

Malfoyish

coffeeeeman said:
Leibling,

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I prefer German coffee..I spent three years in Germany and developed a taste for it. I am also hearing. DOn't hold it against me.

Which area you stayed for 3 years in Germany? What you do there?
Logical, you love German coffee..., me too...
Oh No, I´m not against you... I love to know CI, hearing, deafies, .............. better... Super, you & your wife are here to share with us.... :gossip:

Erinnerst Du German Sprache gut? Wenn ja, dann

Nochmals Herzliche Willkommen!

Vielleicht kannst deine Frau Malfoyish Deutsch gut lesen? :P

Schöne Tag bis dann! :mrgreen:

Welcome to AllDeaf Coffeeman...enjoy posting on the boards along with your wife, Malfoyish...nice to meet you...for myself, I won't hold anything against you since you stipulated that you're hearing...after all, ain't we all suppose to try to get along well with friends alike considering that you'd like to be friends with fellow posters here while brainstorming and conveying your own thoughts, comments, etc...on AllDeaf....

Enjoy your stay!!

Back