Hello, Hallo, klahowya, Hiya, howdy, Hej, etc etc

Vance

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I had been participated (well, still do) in several communties and sitck around there for few years, I actually never think that there is a deaf community until now.. perhaps at time when I tried to find and could not however I somehow finally decide to give google a try and voila! Here I am. Boy glad that I found the deaf community who have similiar experiences as I do.

By the way, great color scheme (dark style) and even better forum script, vbulletin .. love it all the way. Good job :thumb: I am going to stick around here as long as I can ;]

Cheers! :cheers:

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Yes, I agree with you. vBulletin is a very good PHP forum. AllDeaf was originally founded during April 2002 with phpBB. By January 2003, AllDeaf upgraded to vBulletin. Now, it's a upgraded version of vBulletin. I like it because it has more control. It also helps me as a moderator as well since I can manage things a lot easier than phpBB offered me. Heh! :thumb:

Hi Magatsu , :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf....Glad to have you here with us....

See you around!.... :thumb:

Hello and welcome to our friendly group. Hope you have a great stay. :)

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Malfoyish

VamPyroX said:
Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Yes, I agree with you. vBulletin is a very good PHP forum. AllDeaf was originally founded during April 2002 with phpBB. By January 2003, AllDeaf upgraded to vBulletin.
Wow, I wish I find this community during that time.. oh well, yeah I know what you mean about phpbb and vbulletin. I am mod/smod at two vb communities, I like how it works. I did tried phpbb on my local server and never feel comfortable with its interface looks and limited features as well.

Anyway thanks everyone for warm welcome! :cheers:

Welcome to AD! :thumb: I trust you'll find heaps of stuff here and learn new things as well...make new friends on the way! :wave:

Back