Hello from Wyoming

ayala920

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Ayala, originally from Illinois (Chicago-area and central Illinois), but for the past 8 months I've been living in Wyoming (but not for much longer!). I'm hearing, been signing for about 16 of my 21 years here on Earth, and now work as an interpreter.

Hi! :wave:

Hello, Ayala and welcome to AD. Why do you say your'e not long for Wyoming? It, especially western Wyo, is one of my favorite places. I know it can be lonely and opportunities for upward mobility can be limited so I'll assume those are the reasons. Anyway, have fun here....

I'm planning on moving back to Illinois. My family, and more important, friends, are all located there.

I'm a big city gal. This small state isn't working for me. :)

Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) ....

Thanks everyone!

Mr. Pitt- I'll be eagerly awaiting our next meeting so I can receive that autograph. :)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf ayala920!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum, and get to meet lots of wonderful members here on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :thumb:

I'm late as usual. Sheesh. Welcome! :welcome: Enjoy your stay and have fun in this Old Wild Wyoming. :D

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

dont you all know i am from wyoming? i will move to arkansas. out of town going to mountain and stayed there until the night stargazing many stars was awesome!!! welcome here!

Good day and :welcome: to alldeaf from Ireland!!!
Oh wow, you are an interpreter. We need you over here in Ireland as we are shorten interpreter here. There are not many interpreter for the Deaf in Ireland. WE NEED YOU!!! IS THAT A DEAL??? :deal: :lol: Only messing with ya!! But we are truthfully needed interpreter here.

Back