Hello from VA

Dina

Reaction score
Hi I am an interpreter student in VA NVCC Annandale campus and looking to practice with someone from Virginia. I saw someone from VA but couldn't figure out how to reply. His name is Adam. I am new to this website and still learning how to use it. Any deaf females want someone to talk to. it would be great to make a few friends-contact me would be great.
Dina

Hello Dina,
I moved down here to VA in May to attend school at NOVA, Woodbridge Campus. Long story short, i'm looking for someone to help me with ASL. My brother is deaf and i want to learn sign.
Any thoughts, help or ideas are welcome. Will you help me?
Have a great day!
Michael

gloveanalgesia@msn.com

I see that you have already made the thread here. I have already done another post in Basie09 thread to welcome you. Sorry, I miss this one here. :lol: Welcome to the board. :wave:

Nice to have another VA member. Welcome.

I live nearly by charlottesville. a lot of people here loves to help. You can PM (Private Message) which is for contacting and try go to click the username's it will popup list under the username. Good luck with finding someone's help. Don't pick me though. :P

Hi I am an interpreter student in VA NVCC Annandale campus and looking to practice with someone from Virginia. I saw someone from VA but couldn't figure out how to reply. His name is Adam. I am new to this website and still learning how to use it. Any deaf females want someone to talk to. it would be great to make a few friends-contact me would be great.
Dina

Yay for Virginia! :giggle: I was in Manassas the other day! I live in Fredericksburg. Welcome to AD!

Yaa Virginians

How are you. I am very proud to be living in Va. Where are you from? Also how long have you been signing? Me-thre and a half years and hope to finish up next year.
Dina

Hi Dina i'm from Westfield, MA. I now live in Fairfax Station. I'm still looking for someone to help me out with ASL. Let me know about any suggestions you might have. :ty:
Michael

gloveanalgesia@msn.com

:welcome:

I am from Canada and I was in Virginia last summer. It was an interesting experience.

Back