hello from uk

mrtn_cainuk

Reaction score
Hello, I am mrtn_cainuk but you can call me martin if you like. I came from Manchester in UK. I am an BSL user and can lipread what s/he said so no problem except trying to learn about ASL a little but I can manage it alphabetically.

I am surprised to see that I am only one british here in american forum, I guess or maybe, I am wrong.

How are you doing? I am single and looking guy for an nice company, that's all. :wiggle:

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

G'day Martin,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll enjoy your visit here. Actually, there's few British deaf here.
Cheers! :wave:

Giday - welcome aboard to AD, your not only british here, I am English :)

mrtn_cainuk said:
Hello, I am mrtn_cainuk but you can call me martin if you like. I came from Manchester in UK. I am an BSL user and can lipread what s/he said so no problem except trying to learn about ASL a little but I can manage it alphabetically.

I am surprised to see that I am only one british here in american forum, I guess or maybe, I am wrong.

How are you doing? I am single and looking guy for an nice company, that's all. :wiggle:

Hey welcome no you are not only one that from UK am from UK also so have fun .... :) :wave:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf mrtn_cainuk!!! I hope you're enjoying yourself on this forum, and meeting many wonderful people too. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :thumb:

Back