~~Hello from Tinkerbell~~

Hollisterbabe7

Reaction score
:welcome:Hello there,

I am a new member on this site alldeaf,com :wave:. I am deaf :deaf:. My good friend told me to look up at alldeaf.com and I started loving it. I would love to make new friends as well. I hope to hear from you guys soon! If you want to get to know me, just let me know.:ty:

Have a good day!
:bye:

Are you from never, never never land? Do you know Peter pan? If so, let me know, I want to talk to him

I kid, I kid. :lol:

Welcome to ALLDEAF! :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

23hx17r.jpg

To AllDeaf!

2gxfqk9.jpg

Are you from never, never never land? Do you know Peter pan? If so, let me know, I want to talk to him

I kid, I kid. :lol:

Welcome to ALLDEAF! :D

HAHA!! :laugh2: Yeah I am from never, neverland, just kidding!! I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell. I love to collect all of tinkerbells stuff.

HAHA!! :laugh2: Yeah I am from never, neverland, just kidding!! I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell. I love to collect all of tinkerbells stuff.

Wow, you're from never land. OK, just pass this message to Peter Pan for me please that I would like a word with him, savvy?

Aloha tinkerbell..

care to sprinkle me up so i can FLY!!!!

--happy thoughts!--

Herzlich Willkommen :)

I am sure that I know you from other Forum "parent Forum"... Correct?

er um.. that you ? or different person?

by the way welcome you stay AD and beware of gossiper!

Welcome to AllDeaf!

We sure could use a tinkerbell around here! ;)

--flyin'-- WHOA!!! thats so fun!

happy, happy, happy, and happy thoughts!!! yipee.

Back