Hello from the UK

CindyUk

Reaction score
Hi everyone.... I found this site quite by accident. :D
I am a Signing (BSL) Learning Support Assistant to Deaf children in a mainstream Primary School in the UK. Our school is fully resourced for the Deaf and both Deaf and hearing children work alongside each other very well. I work with a range of Deaf children whom are Profoundly Deaf to have had a CI. I am looking forward greatly to join in your discussions and learn alot along the way.

Hi there Cindy,

Welcome to AD and glad to have you here with us whether it was an accident or not LOL....

Enjoy your stay here girl! ;)

:wave: welcome to AD Cindy, enjoy ur stay! :D

we do have international members some from the UK as well! :thumb:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD :D

Wow, You are British! I´m also British, too. I born in Scotland and raised in London before married and move to live in Germany.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CindyUk! Hope you'll find this site resourceful and an enlightment to read and post here...btw, you didn't indicate whether you're hearing or deaf/hoh working with deaf students, anyhow, enjoy your stay here! :)

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CindyUk! Hope you'll find this site resourceful and an enlightment to read and post here...btw, you didn't indicate whether you're hearing or deaf/hoh working with deaf students, anyhow, enjoy your stay here! :)

Ooops sorry I am hearing working with Deaf children from the age of 5 to 7 years old.

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone. :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard CindyUK, good to see another British here :thumb:

Back