Hello from the UK!

Alex-Chameleon

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Alex from London, UK. After years of study I am now currently on the interpreters program here in the UK training to become a fully qualified BSL interpreter. I also plan to fly out to Gallaudet next summer 2015 to do their summer ASL course and start learning ASL properly and hopefully be fluent in ASL as well one day.

I'm very friendly and I don't bite, I promise! Would like to make some new friends so get in touch!

:ty:

Hello Everyone,

I'm Alex from London, UK. After years of study I am now currently on the interpreters program here in the UK training to become a fully qualified BSL interpreter. I also plan to fly out to Gallaudet next summer 2015 to do their summer ASL course and start learning ASL properly and hopefully be fluent in ASL as well one day.

I'm very friendly and I don't bite, I promise! Would like to make some new friends so get in touch!

Hi, that's awesome, :) if you want someone to practice with, I am available :) (asl)

Hello Everyone,

did you go deaf club at walthamstow

has it changed is the Greek guy still go there...I live far away from London now at least 10years move..did you go City Lit

Back