Hello from the littlest State in the Union

CODAchild

Reaction score
Hello!!!!! I am new to the site. I am from Rhode Island. I am a CODA. Both my parent's are deaf. I love being with the deaf community, as I have been all my life. I am excited about this new site.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!!!

I wish you all a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!! I hope the weather in your area is sunny and bright!! We had 10 days of rain here in Rhode Island, and finally today we have seen the sun!! Take care and hope to hear from you at anytime.
Donna

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CODAchild! As much as you're excited about being here, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well!! ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Thanks!!!!

VamPyroX said:
Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:
:ty: Hello VamPyroX!!!!! Thank you for your nice welcome, I really enjoy this website very much!!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!! :angel: :aw:

CODAchild said:
Hello!!!!! I am new to the site. I am from Rhode Island. I am a CODA. Both my parent's are deaf. I love being with the deaf community, as I have been all my life. I am excited about this new site.
Welcome Fellow Cranstonite. Knightsville here....for now. Moving soon.

What a pleasant surprise!!!!

prostock19 said:
Welcome Fellow Cranstonite. Knightsville here....for now. Moving soon.
:wave: Hello Mattie!! It's nice to know that someone else from Cranston, Rhode Island is also on this website too!! Knightsville is not too far from me! Nice Italian district. Keep in touch!! Good luck on your move!!
CODAchild

prostock19 said:
You are. Have we met?? :nana: Miss ya girl!!
:laugh2: don't rightly think i know you.... SEE YOU SOON!!! TWO WEEKS!! whoohoo. :cheers: that's what we will have to be doing! :lol:

Hello &
14.gif

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
:wave: Welcome here to AllDeaf forum. Hope you enjoy it.

:fly:
:wave: Thank you so much, CrazyRedHeadWV, I do love it here at AD, everyone, including you, has given me such a warm welcome!!! Again, thank you, and have a great day!!!

Back