Hello from Texas!

EarthyTx

Reaction score
Hello to ya all!! I am NEW to this AllDeaf... I am looking forward to become a new member! I wanted to announce briefly before I go to bed! Geez... it's already 1:20am... I am a mother of three children and married. I am also college student; into third year to get Bachelor of Science degree in Health Information Management. Anyways, here is my briefly announcement:

Seeking a Hostess in Texas​

I am a home based business consultant for Southern Living at Home. I am only Deaf consultant in Texas and use fully ASL. It's a decorating, entertaining and organizing accents for your home such as kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, outdoor and much more....​

Seeking in hostess their party; invite friends, family or neighbors then provide the refreshments.​

At the end of the party, the guests would order from the catalog and you will earn the products for FREE and 50% off! The higher your party sales, the more you get! PLUS you will receive the surprise gift from me for your hostess! The party should be last 2-3 hours.

If you are interested- Please contact me for details!
(Yes, I am willing to travel anywhere in Texas if you need me!)

Thank you!
:ty::ty::ty:

Tiffany Scofield,
Independent Consultant
www.southernlivingathome.com/tscofield
[/COLOR]

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

Yeah, it's like a Tupperware party. But its somewhat boring because it is just a plastic containers etc.... Southern Living at Home is even better! There are many home decors such as living room, dining room, bathroom, outdoor living and much more!! Plenty of creative! I love doing that and going to people's home for party.

~Tiffany

Hello
Welcome . I am in TX also in Houston . sounds like a good party do online parties also ?

Kim

Yes, we do have online; however, I recommend a live party. It is more fun and see real things than online. It is also cheaper than online because it's a direct ship to you! If you are interested; you can host the party at your place. I will be happy to come to your place. You will get 50% off of the retail or FREE if the order are $250 or more. By the way, which part of Houston do you live??

~Tiffany

TweetyBird- I remmy your face at the Deaf Freedom Cruise last fall. I recalled that you sprained or broke your ankle or feet. Was that you?? Are you going to second Deaf cruise to Mexico?? My husband and I will go for SURE!!!

~Tiffany

Yeah, it's like a Tupperware party. But its somewhat boring because it is just a plastic containers etc.... Southern Living at Home is even better! There are many home decors such as living room, dining room, bathroom, outdoor living and much more!! Plenty of creative! I love doing that and going to people's home for party.

~Tiffany

Welcome to AD Earthy Tx

I love your catalog especially the kids decoration ice cream cone. It is so cute for the kids. Also dip with veggies cemeric bowl, I love it. My son lives in Dallas, plan to visiting him in March.

Hello and welcome!

Nice to know that you are HOSTESS for Southern Living. KEWLIE!

Also, our friend, Tweety's toe was shallowed, not BROKE or SPRAIN. She has toe infected.

Tweety is going to HAWAII 2009 with her friends. Guess all are left are me and DreamDeaf to go Mexcio instead. :(

Also, our friend, Tweety's toe was shallowed, not BROKE or SPRAIN. She has toe infected.

Tweety is going to HAWAII 2009 with her friends. Guess all are left are me and DreamDeaf to go Mexcio instead. :(

Which travel agency?? From Arizona??? I would rather same travel agency (Passages Deaf Travel) because I already confided in them with Deaf Freedom Cruise and want same agency. Plus, I was told that Royal Caribbean Line are willing to pay in full for interpreter service and other things; while the Carnival Line are willing to pay the half. So, who's better???

~Tiffany

Which travel agency?? From Arizona??? I would rather same travel agency (Passages Deaf Travel) because I already confided in them with Deaf Freedom Cruise and want same agency. Plus, I was told that Royal Caribbean Line are willing to pay in full for interpreter service and other things; while the Carnival Line are willing to pay the half. So, who's better???

~Tiffany

Amen... I am on same boat as you. I went to ALL DEAF CRUISE last October with Passages Deaf Travel, too. I am going again with PDT for Mexcio 2009. :)

I not know which travel agency that go to HAWAII 2009, I suggests you to ask this site owner, Alex and Bear who is mod of this site. Also, we have DeafCruise here, too. They are invites AllDeaf users here to go together.

Hope not get :confused: here.

Back