Hello from Spain

2500kelvin

Reaction score
Hi from Spain. I have just arrived and hope to have a nice time with you here. Me 24 and reaaally hard-hearing. Is anybody else from Spain here? If not, love to read from you anyway :lol:

:welcome: to AD!

No I am not from Spain but would love to learn more about your country :)

Enjoy posting away!

Ooh, i forget to tell anything about me. My name's Carlos, or Charles, Charlie, Sir Charles -as you like to call me. I'm photography student. Like sports, reading -bukowski, osho, nietzsche-, travelling.... but i have no money for it! so i rather change it for a walk by the seaside

Hello Meg, how fast your wellcome! I'd love to show you anything you want to know about my counrty. Where are you from?

2500kelvin said:
Hello Meg, how fast your wellcome! I'd love to show you anything you want to know about my counrty. Where are you from?

I m out in Northwest corner of United States on Pacific Ocean side.

Ive never been to Spain before but I have flown over Spain two times in early morning on my way to Italy..I never forgot how beautiful the coast of Spain looked in the morning glory.

Hello deafclimber. Thank you for your bienvenida!!

Meg, Osho is an indian philosopher or mistyc and Buko is... well.... a drunken poet :lol: . Both of them have great books.

Errr... I live in the east cost of Spain :D

:wave: :welcome: Hello to you 2500 Kelvin, welcome to AllDeaf. It is so nice to have someone from Spain join AD. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us!!!!

I live in the Northeastern part of the United States, I am from a little state named Rhode Island.

I too look forward to hearing more about your country and all the beautiful landmarks you have in your country!!!!

Have a wonderful day and again :welcome:

:wave: welcome to AD 2500kelvin -- enjoy ur stay! :D

im not from Spain -- im from the USA

Hello ...... (trying to figure out which name to call you) ..... Sir Charles! How about that, Sir Charles of Spain! Wheeeee! Are we having fun yet? Good to have ya!

:wiggle: You are so very welcome!!!!! I hope you are feeling like you are at home now!!! Good luck!! :cheers:

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy to read the posts! I am not from Spain. I am from Arkansas, U.S.A :D

Hello &
14.gif

Back