Hello from South California!

DaMagnificantNi

Reaction score
Hello, people. I'm new...well, not so new since I've been here before. I'm a mom, raising two babies, 2 yrs old boy and 2 months old girl. My kids are all deaf. I, myself, am hard of hearing. I'm really good at ASL and ESL. I graduated from American School f/t Deaf in 2004. :D

I just moved back to San Diego after being away for close to 3 years. I have moved around USA quite a lot of times in a span of 6 years. I've lived in CT, MA, NY, NJ, FL, IN, and CA. I'm looking for new friends...oh and some local friends as well..

So what's up, yall? I'm in my friend-making mode! Dont be a stranger! :wave:

Ni

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. We discuss or debate any topic that we take interest in discussing. See you around here. :wave:

Hi! I know you have been away from CA for a while and since both your boys are Deaf, check out Deaf Awareness Day | San Diego. Its a great resource, you see many Deaf people, its fun. Things for parents and kids! I moved from CA a few years ago, but family is still there. Teach your boys to be proud of being Deaf! Welcome to AD! :wave:

Back