Hello from Sarasota, Fla

The Deaf Guy

Reaction score
Hey there im new on this site obviously im just supprised that this screen name is still available when I picked it... pretty original huh most people knows me as the deaf guy (the only deaf guy out there) at the race track.... yeah I race cars.... trucks... buses figure 8s what can I say there's not much to do where I live but at least I can say it keeps me out of trouble is there any fellow racers out there on this site? I've only met 1 other deaf racer in outlaw ministock on a dirt track at east bay but that was years ago well if there's anybody that lives around sarasota bradenton wherever feel free to hit me up

Hey there im new on this site obviously im just supprised that this screen name is still available when I picked it... pretty original huh most people knows me as the deaf guy (the only deaf guy out there) at the race track.... yeah I race cars.... trucks... buses figure 8s what can I say there's not much to do where I live but at least I can say it keeps me out of trouble is there any fellow racers out there on this site? I've only met 1 other deaf racer in outlaw ministock on a dirt track at east bay but that was years ago well if there's anybody that lives around sarasota bradenton wherever feel free to hit me up

Hey! Much welcome! I hope you have fun...and I'm sure it'll feel good to know you aren't the only deaf person out there. Good job racing cars! I couldn't do that.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Wow, you get to feel all the vibrations from racing your car. Neat and cool. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AD The DEAF Guy, from upstate Florida on the right coast!

_Joegayle082507.gif

Thanks y'all for the welcomes.....

Car racing is fun as long as you guys can get past that fear of crashing and racing out of control in a controlled way

How long has this site been active?

This site has been opened for quite some time.

Some of the older members may be able to help you there.

Thanks y'all for the welcomes.....

Car racing is fun as long as you guys can get past that fear of crashing and racing out of control in a controlled way

How long has this site been active?

Alldeaf has been active since 2002.

How many deafs here went to mainstream school intead of going to a deaf school I've noticed there's a grammar difference between those 2 style of schools..... I was 1 of those guys that went to public school for hearing people how about you guys?

How many deafs here went to mainstream school intead of going to a deaf school I've noticed there's a grammar difference between those 2 style of schools..... I was 1 of those guys that went to public school for hearing people how about you guys?

You mean that you have never went into the mainstream school where there are deaf students in a special classroom and have to be in the hearing classroom with or without an ASL interpreter to help you understand what is going on in the hearing classroom. If you are the only one in the hearing school like public school or high school, then you must be the loniest guy in an hearing society. Ugh, that is really bad. :shock:

P.S. Did you try to go into Deaf event which is part of the Deaf community or just learning to sign ASL? I am curious. :hmm:

Back