Hello from Portland, OR

MikePDX

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Mike and I currently live in Portland. I'm not deaf or hard of hearing. Recently, I met a person who has hearing impairment and became interested in the deaf community. I have a disability of my own and I hope to learn how to cope from this wonderful community. I'm also very interested in learning ASL.

Wow.. well welcome to AD! :) hope our chit chatting will help you learn more about asl and deaf culture :) ENJOY! :)

Hi,

My name is Mike and I currently live in Portland. I'm not deaf or hard of hearing. Recently, I met a person who has hearing impairment and became interested in the deaf community. I have a disability of my own and I hope to learn how to cope from this wonderful community. I'm also very interested in learning ASL.

Welcome. But you know we are just human, and we don't cope any better than any other specific group.

Hey! Welcome! I use to live in Portland for about 13 years. Feel free to read as many threads as you can read, and you'll learn a lot from this forum. Welcome!

:welcome: to AD! Enjoy your stay here!

Hello MikePDX! :wave:

Welcome aboard! I used to live in Portland, Oregon before. Long time ago. I'll fly there to visit my son and daughter next week. :)

Enjoy postin'! :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back