Hello from Oz

SimonJ

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Simon and I'm a chat-a-holic!

I am HoH and still getting used to wearing HA's. I have a great wife and a great boss and do very well in the world overall.

Hoping to meet some nice people and learn more about the world I live in. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf! :wave: Other AD Aussie lives in Perth. This username is ~SG~.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.1; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

SimonJ,

Welcome to AllDeaf! There's another Aussie AD member lives in West Australia. :)

Chevy,

I'm not an Aussie, I'm a New Zealander living in West Australia. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.1; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

SimonJ,

Welcome to AllDeaf! There's another Aussie AD member lives in West Australia. :)

Chevy,

SG, you are right. I m idiot!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks everyone for the welcome, nice :)

Haha, you're not wrong I spent most of last night reading the "what ticks me off about hearies" - good to know I am not alone.

Any aussies out there can point to where I can learn auslan online? The local place wadeaf has a whole website of broken links and i am fed up with them. :(

Thanks everyone for the welcome, nice :)

Haha, you're not wrong I spent most of last night reading the "what ticks me off about hearies" - good to know I am not alone.

Any aussies out there can point to where I can learn auslan online? The local place wadeaf has a whole website of broken links and i am fed up with them. :(

Auslan - Signbank
do you need this link? Right?

No, thanks, but that site links to wadeaf, which in turn has links which all fail with object not found.

I'm hoping someone in WA, or Oz knows where those links should go.

Not to worry, I have survived without signing for this long, a bit more won't hurt. I will pop into WA Deaf next week when we're all back at work. :)

Thanks for taking the time to look, much appreciated.

SimonJ,

Chevy,

Yup that would be me SG talking about. I am an oldest aussie member here. :wave:

Howdy SimonJ! :welcome: to Alldeaf! I hope you will find this great deaf/hoh site useful for you. Enjoy browsing around. See ya around! :wave:

Back