Hello from Ottawa!

softabak

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been gone for awhile - but now I'm back again! Just saying hello from Ottawa, Canada! I look forward to chatting with everyone! I have severe HOH in both ears, and I wear hearing aids in both ears. I've been gone for like two years! That's terrible of me!

Nice to be back! :wave:

Softabak, is it really supposed to be -50° F with wind chill tonight in Ottawa? Time for some long underwear! It's only going to be -31° F where I am.

Softabak, is it really supposed to be -50° F with wind chill tonight in Ottawa? Time for some long underwear! It's only going to be -31° F where I am.

IT IS! So cold! I'm wearing two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks, 3 shirts, and slippers. I'm still cold!! :laugh2: Where are you? Isn't -31 F REALLY cold?!

Maine, that's with wind chill factor. I think the strait temp is -10 or -11 tonight. Might have to put the chickens in the basement. That's pretty cold for even around here!

Maine, that's with wind chill factor. I think the strait temp is -10 or -11 tonight. Might have to put the chickens in the basement. That's pretty cold for even around here!

Aww you better bring your chickens in!!! Do you live on a farm? I live on a hobby farm! We have lots of warm shelters for the animals. They like to stand out in the rain though. It's weird.

Just a garden and chickens. My wife wants goats though and I want rabbits. :D We have a nice coop but it is not heated.

Back