Hello from Oregon, starting to lose my hearing

DevinChelsea

Reaction score
Hello , I am a student learning ASL and I would love to meet people and make new friends , I am beginning to lose a bit of my hearing for an unknown reason. I will hopefully be taking a hearing test soon, although it doesn't seem to be very bad . I'm learning ASL because I think its very interesting and beautiful . I look forward to meeting everyone :lol: and I would love to skype or chat with any of you , have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Devin

Thats cool! My name is Cindy and I'm from California. I would love to sign with you sometime on skype :)

welcome! (will be getting a hearing test on the 24th to get assessed for new hearing aids LOL)

I would love to sign with you sometime omgcid , although I'm not very good yet. Whats your skype name? Thanks for the welcome sarfarigirl2011 ,and good luck with your hearing aids. :wave:

I would love to sign with you sometime omgcid , although I'm not very good yet. Whats your skype name? Thanks for the welcome sarfarigirl2011 ,and good luck with your hearing aids. :wave:

thanks! I'll find out where the hell am I and then off with new hearing aids for the summer!!!!!!! :D *don't wanna start my 2nd year off with morons*

Back