hello from Ohio

Raikon316

Reaction score
Hi my true name is Stevie, was born Oct 30,1980 and at age 5 got sick then became Deaf. I'm Outdoor guy (go fishing, hunting, camping with beer bash party, etc.) and never stop listen music. I can talk, ASL and I wear hearing aids too that way I can hear music also.

I was bored then start looking for something to do that I need love relationship from any Deaf Girl because Im alone with my Yellow Lab(dog) in my Apartment.

Btw I do have World of Warcraft online PC Game because Im addicted to it while I was lonely. I wish if there more Deaf player can play World of Warcraft but i couldn't find some guild(team ppls) that are Deaf Guild in it. Maybe I can try find some different online game like xbox360, ps3 and wii.

So I notice this website then it interest to me then joined. :rockon:

:welcome: Good luck finding a girlfriend or another WOW player. Perhaps you could combine the two if you find a WOW playing girlfriend.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. It is good that you have some fun with games. Just don`t get too addict to the games. For now, have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello Raikon316, I just wanted to let you know I am also from Ohio. I am a gamer, but not of World of Warcraft. If you ever want to chat let me know.

Welcome !
I am a gamer too... I don't play WoW but I play DOTA online through garena.com

Back