Hello from NY

D

DarkOpal

Hello, I am from New York! I moved to NY in 98 but have grown up in Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska at various stages of my life. My family moved every 1 or 2 years or so (no, my stepdad ain't in military if you're wondering about that. :mrgreen: )

I grew up in public school and never gave deaf school until during last 2 years of high school (basically). I was told about this site by someone at another site. There are so much topics to browse through. Hope I can get hang of how things work in there. :fingersx: Hopefully you guys'll be seeing more of me.

Well, thats all I can think of to say for time being. I'll go ahead and post this then do some more :run: among the topics. haha

Hello, I am from New York! I moved to NY in 98 but have grown up in Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska at various stages of my life. My family moved every 1 or 2 years or so (no, my stepdad ain't in military if you're wondering about that. :mrgreen: )

I grew up in public school and never gave deaf school until during last 2 years of high school (basically). I was told about this site by someone at another site. There are so much topics to browse through. Hope I can get hang of how things work in there. :fingersx: Hopefully you guys'll be seeing more of me.

Well, thats all I can think of to say for time being. I'll go ahead and post this then do some more :run: among the topics. haha

Welcome :)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

what part of New York?

Hello from a Jersey Guy

I grew up in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are right across the Hudson river and you can see the New York City skyline from all over my hometown. I have a sister in Poughkeepsie, one in Albany and my ex-wife is from Manhattan. I know a little thing or two about New York. Greetings and hope that you enjoy the site. If New York does not seem to work out you could always come down into the Garden State and hang out with all us Jersey people! SMILE. We are a wonderful state filled with Interstate Exits, Shopping Mall strips, and Slurpy Ice Cream. Welcome to the site, have fun and enjoy your stay.

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Looks like you're getting the hang of navigating here in AD--hope you'll enjoy your stay as well! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hi Neighbor! Welcome to AD and Upstate NY! I am from Syracuse, NY area--about an hour and 15 minutes drive distance between here and Rochy. I see you like crafts. My wife likes crafts as well! I am an Independent Designer, Artist, and Drafter.

Enjoy being here at AD!

Hey Dark Opal, welcome to the AD forum.
We (Ontario) are digging out of the Ice Storm that flew in last night. It never ends!!!!
Will be doing some tobogganing and ice skating this weekend. Might as well have some fun while the powder is around.

Back