Hello from Northampton, PA!

rev.lizhamilton

Reaction score
Hi all, here's a bit about me:

I am New here to Alldeaf, 20 years old, Pennsylvania born and raised, me and my bf just moved to PA from Ohio (where I lived for nearly 3 years) a couple months ago. We are pagan, we both love martial arts

I am a 'Hearie', but for almost 9 months been having problems with my right ear since it got crushed when I landed on my head and my friend on top of me by accident.

I have been learning ASL on and off for the past year, and it is great! I want to take ASL classes in college, but can't afford right now. Maybe someday.

I am looking for anybody who would like to start a Social near Northampton, Allentown, or Bethlehem Pennsylvania. OR, are there any Socials already happening in the Lehigh Valley Area? If so, when and where? :)

Thanks ahead of time to everyone for welcoming me to Alldeaf, in case I do not remember to say Thank You after you all post. :)

-Liz.

Okay, I feel stupid. I emailed you based on your reply to my thread about meet ups here in the valley. I thought by your screen name that rev meant reverand. When you read the email, you're going to laugh. LOL
jenne

PS, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you at an asl social soon

No biggie dear, rev does mean reverand :) and yes, I am a Rev., lol... I'm sorry I was called by nature to get rid of some coffee from earlier, that's why I didn't IM you right away. I am still online if you want to chat.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back