Hello from Missouri

Artlicious

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Rich, I live in Central MO. I came here to get some help lip reading actually. There is a huge debate about something and I thought I would come to a non-biased place where I KNOW some people can read lips.

I can hear but I have had a couple deaf friends and co-workers. I really enjoyed my conversations with them and always tried to learn from their experiences that they would share with me. I"ll probably chat here a bit too just because I love to chat.. LOL

Thanks!
-Rich

Hello,

My name is Rich, I live in Central MO. I came here to get some help lip reading actually. There is a huge debate about something and I thought I would come to a non-biased place where I KNOW some people can read lips.

Hi Rich! Welcome to AD. Let me guess, you want to know what Michelle Obama was REALLY saying? Right? :naughty:

rich,how re u

Hello, nice writeup, i am quite easy going i single and searching, i like to know you, u re confident and ouspoken,can we chat?what ue email so we can chat,add me,matyda512@yahoo.com,sent me and email and pics, i ma new don,t know how to put a pic here.kisses

Hello,

I can hear but I have had a couple deaf friends and co-workers. I really enjoyed my conversations with them and always tried to learn from their experiences that they would share with me. I"ll probably chat here a bit too just because I love to chat.. LOL

Thanks!
-Rich

Hello, nice writeup, i am quite easy going i single and searching, i like to know you, u re confident and ouspoken,can we chat?what ue email so we can chat,add me,matyda512@yahoo.com,sent me and email and pics, i ma new don,t know how to put a pic here.kisses

Oh, brother. :roll:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Artlicious. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back