Hello from Minnesota

Francesca_Deaf

Reaction score
Hello my name is Francesca Biondich. I am 16 years old, im recently deaf. I live in a small town in minnesota where no one knows sign language. I've been deaf now for less than a week. I don't know any sign language and i often cry myself to sleep at night.....

Please can someone help me

How come you recently become deaf?
Don't feel bad, there are so many deaf events in Minnesota, where you can make new friends. There are deaf camp in Minnesota as well.

I am 5th generation deaf, and I am very f****** proud.

Hi, and welcome to this site. Sorry you are having a tough time of it. How close to the Twin Cities are you? I was born and raised in Faribault but been in CA for years now.

If any of you know where hibbing minneosta is thats where im from....childhood home of bob sylan, castle in the sky high school, and the town that moved...........and idk how to use this site so if you want to text me just ask for my nuumber :)

Thanks for that, A....I was searching, lol. I attended that school at age 6 till after 9th grade. All my siblings (I am the eldest, the 4 of them are hearing) are still back there in Faribault. Great small place to raise a family if you don't mind the cold.....

yea the cold is brutal! io have no idea how to use this site or anything ummmm so is there a way i can instant message you guys?

thanks for the help

If any of you know where hibbing minneosta is thats where im from....childhood home of bob sylan, castle in the sky high school, and the town that moved...........and idk how to use this site so if you want to text me just ask for my nuumber :)

Stay here and learn how to navigate here. You will get much more help here than any other way....yeah, Hibbing's way, way up there, Brainerd, too.

I am not that old as Santa Claus, but not as young as Zac Effron. :lol:

I think you have to make more than 100 posts to enable private message, or something.

Are you completely deaf? If you able to hear a little, you can get hearing aids? It's up to you.

lol ok ill follow ur advice.....so how old are you now if you mind me asking

I'm old enough to be your grandpa. :lol: Anyway, just bookmark this site and when you come back to the main page, just click on "New Posts".

Back