Hello from Los Angeles!

laurenleighski

Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old hearing female living in Hollywood and pursuing music and theatre ! Wanted to know if there were any LA folks that wanted to meet up and practice signing! Nice to meet all of you!

xx L

You are going to have to explain why you are interest in AllDeaf. Why are you interest in here?

I thought I covered that in my last sentence ... Just looking for Los Angeles locals that want to brush up on their ASL.

xx L

:welcome:

Why are you interested in ASL?

Hi, I'm RJ come from Holland. I want summer vacation to Los Angeles. I am looking for someone to guide and interest with fun and meet you too coincidental deaf?

X RJ

RJ

I'm a 24 year old hearing female living in Hollywood and pursuing music and theatre ! Wanted to know if there were any LA folks that wanted to meet up and practice signing! Nice to meet all of you!

xx L

Hey Lauren! I live in Orange County area, I'm HOH and ASL 4. I would love someone to practice sign with! I'm into music and theater as well so I think we would have a lot to sign about! Let me know :)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

I'll be in Santa Monica this Friday to participate the 85 miles / 6,500ft elevation road cycling event. It'll be BIG FUN event!

Hi, I'm RJ come from Holland. I want summer vacation to Los Angeles. I am looking for someone to guide and interest with fun and meet you too coincidental deaf?

X RJ

RJ

You are just a charmer every time you're in here, aren't ya?

Back