Hello from Los Angeles California

omontes

Reaction score
Just wanted to say to all of you, hope you all doing great, so far I am enjoying this web sete, seems there is a lot of friendly people here. I am 37 from L.A. I am hearing but would like to meet deaf people to be friends and to lear ASL.

I think it horrible about the wild fires in Ca! Can you smell the smoke for were you live? I lived in Northen Ca. in the 70's and there was a horrible fire then ! Some nut was starting the fires!

I think it horrible about the wild fires in Ca! Can you smell the smoke for were you live? I lived in Northen Ca. in the 70's and there was a horrible fire then ! Some nut was starting the fires!

I'm about 15 minutes from the forest and I can smell the fire. The ski is ugly too.

Forest fire or not, California always get the disasters. :welcome: to AllDeaf forum, omontes. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. :wave:

I'm about 15 minutes from the forest and I can smell the fire. The ski is ugly too.

When I lived in Northern Ca. I remember how bad the looked when there was a horrible wildfire! It looked like a bomb went off! I think is just awful how bad the fires are getting there. I bet some fire bug it starting some of the fire! When I lived there , the firemen notice there was alway one man the at the fire , the ass was starting some of the fires .The fire department knew the fires could not jump the river that fast!

Back