Hello From London

Roza

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 33 from the carribean n I've just finish BSL level 1 and intend to commence level 2 in Sep16 . I don't want to forget such a fantastic language, so I'm looking for a video practice buddy, which of course comes with friendship .

Thank you.

I've checked it a few months back. N this site called talking stories. It helps..but I'm more of a practical learner, need to be in it..more effective

have you checked out lymping chicken...you can find links on iti to stuff close to you im sure.
anyway london has a vibrant Deafie community..

you will find some good Deafie events in London, theater, and pub crawls...

go for it

Hi and Welcome! I'm always open to talking to people through Skype. You can never get enough practice, although I use ASL and I'm not too sure how different that is from BSL. Wouldn't want to add too much confusion to learning...Feel free to message me.

Just watched a basic vocabulary vid on utube vidol..n It seems ASL is different to BSL. Not sure if it's possible to communicate using both

hello roza
yes ASl is a different language then BSL
but with sign languages.
once you gain fluency in one its far easier to adapt and sue another then it is with hearie languages.

your in london so its bets to concentrate on BSl until u gain fluency then you can gain ASL

Back