Hello from London Uk

Cool yeah it seems like pubcrawling is a national pastime *lol*
Have been to BDA meeting once, have stayed in Ealing, as well as at Bayswater.
I forgot the other place in London, it was like in Northeast, I think.
I have stayed at Preston for the most part though, way out of London.

Hello Futurika, Welcome to Alldeaf, and thanks for the nice compliment about AllDeaf, hope you will enjoy reading and posting in here, also, hope your stay will be a pleasant one too!! :)

Nice to meet you!

Hi Futurika,
Welcome to all the deaf!
I live in the US In Soutern California.
I'm an interpreter for the deaf, Also I work 4 days a week.
Hope you'll enjoy all the deaf.
Margie :

futurika said:
Hi Guys

I am glad to find this forum - it is by far the best deaf discussion board I have come across!

Looking forward to meet you all and to make new cool friends :type:

Hi. Wonderful, you are from UK. Also, I am from UK. I'm not British. But, I was first born white South African. My parents and I now live in UK.

:deaf:

Meteorietman said:
Hi. Wonderful, you are from UK. Also, I am from UK. I'm not British. But, I was first born white South African. My parents and I now live in UK.

:deaf:

Wonderful!!!

Where about in UK are you from?

I am originally from London but currently living in Athens. Greece....the weather is incredible here compare to UK :)

Welcome to the forum seeing as nyou are new :wave:

futurika said:
Wonderful!!!

Where about in UK are you from?

I am originally from London but currently living in Athens. Greece....the weather is incredible here compare to UK :)

Welcome to the forum seeing as nyou are new :wave:

I am from Beaconsfield near London. Hie! Hie! Oooo, you are living in Athens. Yeah, Athens in Greece. Wonderful. I am studying IT computering and GSCE Maths at the City Lit which is part of London University college on Tuesdays ( 2:00pm - 5:00pm) and Thursdays (5:45pm - 8:30pm) :P

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here. I have been to London before and I loved it. My relatives are English.

futurika said:
Hi Guys

I am glad to find this forum - it is by far the best deaf discussion board I have come across!

Looking forward to meet you all and to make new cool friends :type:

im from the northwest of the uk... cheshire way.. .welcome to the forum :cool:

Hi, Futurika

Hi, Futurika. How are you? I'm fine. I'm I know where Wood Green is. Wood Green is from North London. :thumb:

Hi, Lieblieg

Herzlich Willkommen zu Alldeaf means 'Welcome to Alldeaf'. I know where Bavaria is. Yes, Bavaria is from West Germany. You are from Ansbach. Yeah, I know where Nuremburg is. For 4 or 3 years ago, I learn a lot of my books about Germany, Germany's cities, towns and history. I know little German language. Du bist geboren auf Alba (Schottland). Bist Du scottisch oder gälisch (keltisch) Sprechende?

Nice to meet you. :thumb:

Back