Hello from London Uk

futurika

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am glad to find this forum - it is by far the best deaf discussion board I have come across!

Looking forward to meet you all and to make new cool friends :type:

Hi Alex

Thank you for the welcome!

I have been searching for the best deaf links for my website and came across alldeaf forum which became a MUST to add on my site.

That's how I found you all :grouphug:

Welcome aboard Futurika, which borough of London is your residence?

Thank you RedRum (cool nickname!)

London Borough of HARINGAY -yuck :)

What about you?

Herzlich Willkommen zu AllDeaf :P

wow, London Borough of HARINGAY? Which exactly because I didn't know where Haringay is?

I was born in Scotland & raised in London before married & live in Germany.

That's where I used to live is Borough of Barnet. (North London). Did you know that?

Nice to know you here.

It's SO welcoming here!

I have been to many forums and nothing match the welcomes I have recevied from here!

HARINGAY is in north london, close to Barnet so we were basically neighbours .....Do you know Wood Green? That's the area I live :)

Where about in Germany you are living now?

I had a relationship with a German who lives in Koln (Cologne) and German people are beauitful!

Looking forward to get to know you.

Have a nice day!

Hello and welcome ;) Enjoy yourself here. How do you like London? I have always wanted to go there someday.

Welcome to Alldeaf, I've been to London three times, it's a nice city.
Not familiar with your borough though, not a Londoner here heh. But I do remember Portbello Road, Camden Markets, etc... It was fun.

kuifje75 said:
Not familiar with your borough though, not a Londoner here heh. But I do remember Portbello Road, Camden Markets, etc... It was fun.

Yeah, it's my favorite place to shopping!!! mmmhhhh... Your comment make me feel homesick sometimes...

futurika said:
It's SO welcoming here!

I have been to many forums and nothing match the welcomes I have recevied from here!

HARINGAY is in north london, close to Barnet so we were basically neighbours .....Do you know Wood Green? That's the area I live :)

Where about in Germany you are living now?

I had a relationship with a German who lives in Koln (Cologne) and German people are beauitful!

Looking forward to get to know you.

Have a nice day!

Ah! I know now where Wood Green is!

I live in Ansbach, West Germany (nearest is Nuermberg), Southern Bavaria.

Ansbach is almost similar as "Kent", England. Small town.

Malfoyish said:
Hello and welcome ;) Enjoy yourself here. How do you like London? I have always wanted to go there someday.

Thank you!

London is a very fine city...very busy and it's impossible to get bored with so many things to do and see...

Come to london somedays and I will be happy to introduce you to the deaf world there :)

kuifje75 said:

Those two are my favourite places to spend my weekend chilling with my friends, going shopping and enjoying the local pubs - Britian does serve great BEERS !! :beer:

Liebling:-))) said:
Ah! I know now where Wood Green is!

I live in Ansbach, West Germany (nearest is Nuermberg), Southern Bavaria.

Ansbach is almost similar as "Kent", England. Small town.

You do ? :)

I don't know Ansbach but I am sure it's such an idylic little villiage :)

futurika said:
You do ? :)

I don't know Ansbach but I am sure it's such an idylic little villiage :)

No, it's not villiage but town town like Kent or Sussex.

Villiage where I live is 4 km away from Ansbach. I know Ansbach is unknown that's why I add "Nuermberg" which it's 45 km away from Ansbach.

I used to live somewhere in Colindale (near Golden Green), also Hampstead, too. It's belong to Borough of Barnet. I miss Brent Cross shopping centre. :mrgreen:

Hi futurika ,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :thumb:

Back