Hello from Indiana

thejamiejo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Jamie Jo and I am a 26 year old female from a small country town in Indiana. I am not deaf or HOH but one of my best friends is deaf and her husband is HOH. They have both taught me ASL so I do comprehend most of what is said, but I end up having to finger spell a lot but I continue to learn all the time.

I am here hoping to make some new friends and try to learn signs :) Hope to hear from some of you

I don't know where in Indiana you are, but Purdue University often have Deaf events going on. I've heard that a lot of ASL students go there.

Yes, I am sometimes called JJ. I am actually from Southern Indiana. I live 2 hours away from ISD. I started taking classes there to become an interpreter but I was unable to complete my attendance because of living so far away. That's another reason I would like to make some new friends and be able to have some more people to communicate with :)

I am new at asl I fingerspll a lot of signs also idk if u have Skype but if so u can Skype me my name is failynn320

Back