Hello from Huntsville

:wave: welcome to AD Litepack -- enjoy ur stay! :D

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Litepack! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! Happy posting--;)

Hi, welcome to AD. My husband and I live in Birmingham, AL. I am pretty sure that the deafies in Huntsville get together every once in a while. I am sure tweetybird could tell ya more abt it. I went up there for a deaf picnic once, so I have met a few deafies up there.

Wow...where are all these newbies coming from?? :)

Anyway, welcome to AllDead...err...AllDeaf. :) Hope you enjoy posting with us. This is a great place to be. ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: Hello Litepack!!! Welcome to AD, hope you enjoy your stay with us!! Look forward to your postings!!! Have a good one!! :angel:

BabyAngel said:
Welcome to AD and hope you enjoy here! :) I am from Birmingham, AL

Hey.. Just moved back to Birmingham.

More in the ham than in the ville.

Welcome. Late welcoming you, eh? Better late than never, right? :D I have an uncle living in Alabama. :thumb:

litepack said:

Ookay.. I don't think I know ya.. never heard of that name before.. before I go.. I forgot to say....

Welcome back to AD! Sorry for my rude remarks... :mrgreen:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf litepack!!! I hope you're enjoying your stay on this forum!!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :dance2:

RebelGirl said:
Ookay.. I don't think I know ya.. never heard of that name before.. before I go.. I forgot to say....

Welcome back to AD! Sorry for my rude remarks... :mrgreen:

Well i only met one person the whole time in Huntsville that knew sign.

Back