Hello from Germany!

rod83

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am an American living in Germany, and my wife is a deaf Korean. We are moving back to the states in a couple of months, and i just happened to stumble across this forum looking for things to help her out when we move. I met my wife when i was stationed in Korea, and she tought me Korean sign language (KSL) while we were dating. We've lived in Germany for about 3 years now and its been really rough on her because there are not a lot of programs around here for her to get involved with or deaf people for her to make friends with. I am really hoping that once we reach the U.S. she can get involved with a community that she can relate to. :D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Can she type here on AllDeaf if she want to discuss/debate with us about deafness and other topics? If she can not type, then you will relay her on what is going on here on AllDeaf. That would be a wonderful welcome to your wife. So now, you both have fun browsing and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hallo und heißt willkommen, ich bin neu hier zu. ...can ich frage in welcher Teil von die Streitkräfte, nicht wahr dass?

Welcome to AllDeaf!! :wave:

Do you know where you will be headed?

Back