Hello from Germany!

Hazuki

Reaction score
Hello! :)

I'm 29 years old and I'm from Germany.

I would like to find new friends. I don't really have any so I'm often quite lonely. :( As an introverted deaf person it's hard for me to connect with people in real life, especially with hearing people. And I don't really know any deaf people who share the same interests. :(

So here are my interests: I enjoy making art, reading books and manga, watching movies and anime, writing stories. I'm very interested in learning languages, too. I don't really know any foreign sign languages though.

I hope to make a new friend here.
(Feel free to PM me if you share the same interests. We can use Skype, too.)

Hello, I'm deaf and use sign language all my life! I will visit Bamberg for six weeks in the middle of April 2018. I am very interested in meeting local deaf members in Bamberg or nearby. I am learning basic german language & language (DGS). Where is the place to meet deaf people? My Skype ID is Nabbiex. E-Mail: tonynabx@gmail.com Please answer! Many Thanks Hallo, ich bin taub und gebrauche mein ganzes Leben lang Gebärdensprache! Ich werde Mitte April 2018 in Bamberg für sechs Wochen besuchen. Ich bin sehr daran interessiert, lokale Gehörlosenmitglieder in Bamberg oder in der Nähe zu treffen. Ich lerne grundlegende deutsche Sprache & Gebardensprache (DGS). Wo ist der Ort, um gehörlose Menschen zu treffen? Meine Skype ID ist Nabbiex. E-Mail: tonynabx@gmail.com Bitte antworten Sie! Vielen Dank

Hallo Hazuki, ich bin 28 Jahre alt und habe gleiche Intessen wie du, kannst ja meine Büchersammlung in mein Profilbild sehen XD
Würde mich freuen mit dir zu unterhalten ;)

@tony leider kenne ich keine aus Bamberg :hmm:

Hi My name is Beverly,I am single lady never been marry before and have no kid..I am new on this site single and looking for a serious and long term relationship with a man whom i can spend the rest of my life with my text number...(949) 264-3905

Hello and Welcome! What kind of books do you read? What do you write? I am writing a fantasy novel called 'trials of an honorary Dragon'. Some of the main characters are deafblind.

Back