Hello from Denver! New also to CO

seo-im-luv

Reaction score
Hello to everyone at this wonderful group. I'm very happy found you all here.

We just moved to Denver, CO a few months back, and finally our internet is working!

So I was looking for TMobile G1 information only from Deaf, as I'm Deaf and just got one the other day.

So the search results came up with AllDeaf.com this forum, and I found it this way - so glad I did!

I only lurked for about 2 hours just to read rules and see how everyone is here and nice to each other.

This is amazing forum, and I look forward to be pretty much regular member. :lol:

I do work 14 - 16 hour days, but you will definitely see me here more on weekends, as that is when my family force me to slow down and relax! :naughty:

So just to introduce a little. Hope I did this right.

So thank you for reading, and look forward to participate in this amazing group!!! Yay!!!

Thank you again, hope everyone has a great day.

JW <----That's my nick name (first last initials) for dozens of years; as it easier to sign also. :)

I look forward to reading more here at these forums. Wowowow

:) JW

:welcome: to AD and I hope you enjoy yourself here. There are a lot of really great people here and I am sure you will meet many of them.

25tdjx2.gif

:welcome: to Alldeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back