Hello from Denmark!

speshy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Katrina, I'm from Australia but currently living in Denmark. I'm taking part in the Frontrunners programme, maybe some of you know of it but maybe some of you don't. (The text following is a copy + paste job from our website!)

Frontrunners is a program where Deaf youth from all over the world come together with the same aim to change the world. We all have the desire to improve the conditions in our Deaf Community through empowerment and leadership. Frontrunners will address different issues every week and include guest speakers who will share their knowledge and research with us. Using think tanks as the basis for discussions, we will attempt to brainstorm solutions to many for the issues facing Deaf Communities all over the world.

Frontrunners has participants from many different countries and runs from September to December 2005 in Denmark at Castberggård Folk High School for the Deaf.

I'll be honest, I'm mainly here to promote Frontrunners and get people to respond to our questions on our debate forum. The debate forum is part of our ongoing research during the programme so we'd really appreciate if all of you could check out our website and our debate forum!!!

Our website is www.frontblog.dk

Thank you!!!

Katrina xoxo :)

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away...

You're always welcome here...

I've checked your website.. Pretty quite cool...
Thanks I've done bookmarked.... and will vist there. :)

:wave: :welcome: To AllDeaf Speshy!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AllDeaf, and have fun posting.

good luck with Frontrunners.

Hello there :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

23_3_36.gif
to AD.. :) Hope you will enjoy the site and happy posting.. :)

Back