Hello from DeafCruise.com

DeafCruise

Reaction score
Hello,

This is Benjamin. I work for DeafCruise.com I am basically almost cruise addiction myself :) I personal travelled at least 20 cruise for past 2 years. If you have any more question about how to pick right cruise, and what kind of plan should you looking for, etc.. Please feel free PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Ben,

:welcome: to AD and enjoy your stay here, I'll be sure to look into this..

I am looking forward to meet more of like you at this AD soon! AD is nice by the way.. Alex.

-Benjamin

:welcome: to AllDeaf DeafCruise, It's nice to have you here with us. :thumb:

Hope you enjoy this site as much we do... ;)

Hello and welcome. ;) I will let you know if my husband and I ever plan a vacation. We would love to go on a cruise someday. :) I have never been!

Welcome aboard!

I like cruise ships. 5 days fantasy trip for $250 is a great deal!

Richard

Guys thank you,

I feel more welcome here! I look forward to talk you more on this AD. Anyone from Arizona?

DeafCruise said:
Guys thank you,

I feel more welcome here! I look forward to talk you more on this AD. Anyone from Arizona?

No but my brother is. He is out in Phoenix and he is deaf also :)

:welcome: by the way!

welcome aboard! :wave: i used to live in phx/mesa... and have friends there too.. ;)

it would be awesome to take a deaf cruise one day! :thumb:

DeafCruise said:
Peachy,

That website is working fine..... Did you try refresh or something

-Benjamin

Oh now it works on my computer....hmmm maybe my computer needs strong coffee?? haha Thanks, Benjamin

Welcome to alldeaf and enjoy ur stay! Good luck giving people advices on the cruises. :D

Malfoyish said:
Hello and welcome. ;) I will let you know if my husband and I ever plan a vacation. We would love to go on a cruise someday. :) I have never been!

Certainly! I loved to see more Deaf people to go on vacation!

sequoias said:
Welcome to alldeaf and enjoy ur stay! Good luck giving people advices on the cruises. :D

Rest assured. I have plenty of knowledge about cruise industries. Free feel ask me any question.. just PM me!

Peachy Lady said:
Oh now it works on my computer....hmmm maybe my computer needs strong coffee?? haha Thanks, Benjamin

Haha.. maybe upgrade to Longhorn from XP. Who knows how long will it release. Look at 10.4 Tiger coming out end of this April! (I'm not take any side between Apple and MS :D)

Back