Hello from Colorado.

deafpride

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I joined this website last week and it seems interested. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gabriel (Gabe) Jacques. I grew up in Colorado and of course, I m native. I went to Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind since I was kindergarden. Graduated in '94. Perhaps some of you know me from CSDB.

As for my personality, I am ambitious, open-minded, down-to-earth, fun and outgoing. Additionally, I am intelligent and nice guy.

For fun, I enjoy hiking, catching a movie, hanging out, camping, sampling new restaurants, and enjoying the nightlife. Also, I enjoy activities such as traveling, playing volleyball, and swimming.

You feel free to ask me any question or comment. Or you can talk issues related to CSDB or Colorado. I will happy to answer anything.

I will forward to looking at it from you soon.

Have a great day!

Attachments

• Gabe at sushi.jpg
    Gabe at sushi.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 100
You scare me! I think it was Fly Free's deafpride! :lol: J/K

Welcome to AD and enjoy the post

Hey Gabe!
It is me, Lessy. We chatted at Old Chicago last week. see you this saturday. fowarding to have some chatting.

Welcome to AD and enjoy posting around. *hugs*

Welcome! I saw you at Old Chicago last Friday. Sorry we did not officially introduced each other then. Oops. But someday! :thumb: Again, welcome to this awesome AD site! :D

u stated you like swimming... i'm wondering if you like Scuba Diving? or is interesting in taking a class?

:wave: Gabriel ...

Welcome aboard to AD and have fun postin' with ADers. Enjoy your stay! ;)

Welcome to AD! Sure hope you'll come to enjoy this site as much as I do! :thumb:

Cheers from Australia!

Welcome to AD forum :)

Very cute picture of you - Im sure you get many lining up at your front door :lol:

Enjoy the site!

Miss-Delectable said:
Hello Gabriel,
Welcome to Alldeaf. Enjoy your time here.
You know Lance Weldgen. Jr?

Cheers. :)

Hi,

Actually, I haven't replied any one of those messages. I think I know Lance Weldgen... It was been quite a long time ago. Thank you for reply. :)

CoolieFroggie said:
i must know you this and i know lance too.. im actully from CSDB 1990 to 1994.. hehe

Sorry for delay to reply this. Yeah I know Lance... but I hardly remember you in CSDB... What is ur name, anyway? Was lance your classmate or something? Talk to u later :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
u stated you like swimming... i'm wondering if you like Scuba Diving? or is interesting in taking a class?

Sorry for delay to reply your mgs.. Well, I like swimming for just fun. Scuba Diving? I never have done that before.. That would be interested to join. Have you ever gone to Rafting? This is going be awesome. Hope to forward to hear from you. Talk to u later.

ChelEler said:
Welcome! I saw you at Old Chicago last Friday. Sorry we did not officially introduced each other then. Oops. But someday! :thumb: Again, welcome to this awesome AD site! :D

HI,

Sorry for not reply sooner... I haven't recogizned you at Old Chicago.. Also, I hardly saw u in the photo on ur ad... That is ok. Someday you come and visit to Colorado again. We could meet somewhere and chat or whatever. :)

-Gabe

Back