Hello From colorado

friendybluedeaf

Reaction score
Hello, I still consider about roommate or myself. I consider what I plan to move into Denver in 2013. So, I have to look for job in Denver, because in Leadville have no deaf people, my mom won't let me get a job and difficult with my mom. my mom and I have hard to communicate, I wish someone explain to my mom will understand how I feeling about. My mom still don't understand about my expression face. She think I always mad all the time, not true. If she bug me make me grumpy or frustrated. She needs know better about deaf people's expression face. I have hard situation in my life. I hate when she ask my money and because she beg me money for loan to my brother's rent. I knew my mom never teach her kids.. She must teach to her kids know how budget. But my brother don't know budget money but he have job. I am not surprised that he moved to his friend's house because they gave noticed to my brother to move and he lost house. Because he have 6 kids and girlfriend. And his girlfriend don't have job because she focused her college. When my son lived with my brother but his girlfriend complained to his new girlfriend need help to clean the house and his new girlfriend got sick and my son decided to moved out with his new girlfriend. she has apt or something make them feel better without my brother and his girlfriend. Because I can't stand my brother's bad attitude all the time and my son don't like either. That's why. I have told my mom last chance no more loan. She says last one on January 2013. I say okay no more. I tried of it!

I am open minded and tell truth my situation.. my family is awful and no understand to depend on me all the time and bug on me. That's enough! I am very frustrated and suffer and stress

Thank u understand about my life. If u have something to tell me about place or job or etc, I don't mind. Thumb up :):wave:

it is pretty difficult on buget complication!, well. do you have before on stress cause avoid, I believe your family begging to you

you should be space times whiles day, you cause increase stress worst day!
your situation someone grumpy on frustrated issues!

She/he responsibility make sure adult mature! college! make sure mature also!

cannot borrow to loan.. t is serious!

cause if suppose she/he irresponsibility lazy budget financial

Hello, I still consider about roommate or myself. I consider what I plan to move into Denver in 2013. So, I have to look for job in Denver, because in Leadville have no deaf people, my mom won't let me get a job and difficult with my mom. my mom and I have hard to communicate, I wish someone explain to my mom will understand how I feeling about. My mom still don't understand about my expression face. She think I always mad all the time, not true. If she bug me make me grumpy or frustrated. She needs know better about deaf people's expression face. I have hard situation in my life. I hate when she ask my money and because she beg me money for loan to my brother's rent. I knew my mom never teach her kids.. She must teach to her kids know how budget. But my brother don't know budget money but he have job. I am not surprised that he moved to his friend's house because they gave noticed to my brother to move and he lost house. Because he have 6 kids and girlfriend. And his girlfriend don't have job because she focused her college. When my son lived with my brother but his girlfriend complained to his new girlfriend need help to clean the house and his new girlfriend got sick and my son decided to moved out with his new girlfriend. she has apt or something make them feel better without my brother and his girlfriend. Because I can't stand my brother's bad attitude all the time and my son don't like either. That's why. I have told my mom last chance no more loan. She says last one on January 2013. I say okay no more. I tried of it!

I am open minded and tell truth my situation.. my family is awful and no understand to depend on me all the time and bug on me. That's enough! I am very frustrated and suffer and stress

Thank u understand about my life. If u have something to tell me about place or job or etc, I don't mind. Thumb up :):wave:

Move to Saskatoon to live with SmithTR. He is good guy.

hello Smithtr

it is pretty difficult on buget complication!, well. do you have before on stress cause avoid, I believe your family begging to you

you should be space times whiles day, you cause increase stress worst day!
your situation someone grumpy on frustrated issues!

She/he responsibility make sure adult mature! college! make sure mature also!

cannot borrow to loan.. t is serious!

cause if suppose she/he irresponsibility lazy budget financial

U are right! I had told my mom can't borrow to loan if he pay back (like owe). But my mom said no, don't need owe. That's fair! She is wrong! I always avoid stress when I out shopping or read the book or watch tv.

I pray for my brother will try to learn save money in January 2013, no more loan..

Hello Authentic,

Move to Saskatoon to live with SmithTR. He is good guy.

If he said "move with me" hehe But how? one thing I don't know how to drive. If he would like to come to meet me first thing. LOL I wish I would meet him first then if he decide. LOL

U are right! I had told my mom can't borrow to loan if he pay back (like owe). But my mom said no, don't need owe. That's fair! She is wrong! I always avoid stress when I out shopping or read the book or watch tv.

I pray for my brother will try to learn save money in January 2013, no more loan..

yes. she is wrong... also. She will owe will serious.. will again over again will annoy....

careful.. Make sure wise judgment to decision make sure trust to whom.

who trust to tell honest. Tell honest to. "What for" simply. That is point.

many people call what for. people ask to please to borrow me.what for about to for. They decision wise..

They careful make sure serious... That is carerful

Don't be jump on fast quick on lose on budge to money screw up mistake. cause . If suppose billing to owe rent or electric water. etc. different things relate lots save money important. they worry on budget if suppose etc.

Don't be spending to waste of times..

Make sure cope decision focus on manage financial. That is hard for situation

Many people have problem on financial not easy!!

agreed with u!

yes. she is wrong... also. She will owe will serious.. will again over again will annoy....

careful.. Make sure wise judgment to decision make sure trust to whom.

who trust to tell honest. Tell honest to. "What for" simply. That is point.

many people call what for. people ask to please to borrow me.what for about to for. They decision wise..

They careful make sure serious... That is carerful

Don't be jump on fast quick on lose on budge to money screw up mistake. cause . If suppose billing to owe rent or electric water. etc. different things relate lots save money important. they worry on budget if suppose etc.

Don't be spending to waste of times..

Make sure cope decision focus on manage financial. That is hard for situation

Many people have problem on financial not easy!!

yep right! i agreed with u! I knew it.. I noticed that my mom never teach her kids how to budget for pay rent, electric, etc. I taught my son how to budget to pay rent, electric, etc. He does know how to budget, good boy. But Honest my mom never teach me how to budget and never teach me how to drive, nothing. I went to class about how to budget, I learned how to budget myself. I always save money for wise.

"what for" I asked my mom loan what for? my mom said loan for my brother's rent and his bills..

Did u see what Authenic say? I told him that Smithtr decide to say.. LOL

Hello friendlybluedeaf, Sorry indeed about your frustrations with your Mom and Brother. They are taking ADVANTAGE of you being DEAF. You are RIGHT to refuse giving them your hard earned Money. They need to Understand you WORK Hard and needed a good Job.
You are old enough to make your own decisions and time to MOVE on with your Life and tell your Mom, you Love her but needs to move on as an Adult and find a Job or good Deaf roommate to live with and save towards your future. You need to tell them that times are Hard these days and everyone is going through difficult times everywhere in U.S and in World not easy.
You simply be cool and explain to your Mom. I wish I am in your area so that I could better explain to your Mom to Understand your frustrations and point.
You could get a good Interpreter or a good hearing female friend to HELP better explain your frustrations to your Mom and brother how you don't like their ways of taking advantage of you.
Be proud of your Son on his decision decision to move out and be Independent living with his girlfriend and NOT to depend on your Brother because it will cause more problems in your Family.
it's time they learn and Understand you need your Space and Peace like they too need their space and Peace that is good for everyone concerned.
My Prayers are with you that God will Help you make a good wise and good decision on how to deal with the situation you are in with your Mom, Brother and Son.
Good LUCK! God bless you. Smiles!

yep right! i agreed with u! I knew it.. I noticed that my mom never teach her kids how to budget for pay rent, electric, etc. I taught my son how to budget to pay rent, electric, etc. He does know how to budget, good boy. But Honest my mom never teach me how to budget and never teach me how to drive, nothing. I went to class about how to budget, I learned how to budget myself. I always save money for wise.

"what for" I asked my mom loan what for? my mom said loan for my brother's rent and his bills..

Did u see what Authenic say? I told him that Smithtr decide to say.. LOL
That is right

How how old his?

also. your mom didn't teach his not enough encourage. but instead I think so counsellor possible. hmm..

Mom is stubborn? I guess. I doubt your mom didn't teach his serious I doublt I wonder. he didn't understand how development to improve roles improve futures. wise. how support to important to help! make sure. I think so school counsellor or things support i wonder

difficult

That is right

How how old his?

also. your mom didn't teach his not enough encourage. but instead I think so counsellor possible. hmm..

Mom is stubborn? I guess. I doubt your mom didn't teach his serious I doublt I wonder. he didn't understand how development to improve roles improve futures. wise. how support to important to help! make sure. I think so school counsellor or things support i wonder

my brother is 35 yrs old. My mom have hard time with me and still stubborn. I have told her no more loan but still ask me all the times. Grr!

I wish interpreter explain clearly to my mom will understand. My mom don't understand about deaf culture. She always delay than on the time. I have told my mom they need me on VP since 1 year and 6 months now. She didnt listen me come first to important deaf and she need respect, let me to do, etc. She pushed me to begged me to do everything.

I remembered that I run away when I was 36 yrs old and I found a place to live myself. She came to visit me where I live apt. She asked my deaf friend do u have kids, married, job, car and live to place? My deaf friend said yes she have two kids older now, have car, have job, live to house and divorce. My mom said oh and asked two deaf people about live, kids, job, married, and etc. She realized and cry because she make mistaken about me.

When i moved back to Colorado and lived with my brother. I can't stand my brother is bully and hurt, and asked me loan my money, make me broke, etc. He stuck by the house because who the man have two house and he is lost two house and he owed them Mortgage, not my brother. I told my brother save money for rent and save money for clothes, etc. He yelled me can't save money for his kids and house, etc. I think he is wrong to judge. And My brother told me we have to look for house and live hotel for 3 week or one month and he found it the house on Feb 2012 And I moved with my mom, I thought seem okay with my mom and relax myself.

Finally my nephew and niece moved back to my brother's new house. And He called my mom need help to loan for rent and asked me to loan.. Too much asked my mom Last Feb 2012 and now. She asked me if me want order to ask my mom then order and check my bank if they have.. I told my mom nosey that's my business of my money what I want order or something. She and I agrument about money and order, etc. She asked my brother (44 yrs old) order from ebay all the time. I have nothing to order or buy food with coupons, etc. She is ignored me, I have asked to her use coupon, order, etc. She never listen or respect me.

(Example) Should she say oh no plm, that's fine and ur decide to what u want put VP or order or use coup[on myself, I can buy anything. make her happy and more comfortable.

Not same years my mom and I are difficult and my mom is not use asl. She won't let me how to drive, nothing, etc.

Hello friendlybluedeaf, Sorry indeed about your frustrations with your Mom and Brother. They are taking ADVANTAGE of you being DEAF. You are RIGHT to refuse giving them your hard earned Money. They need to Understand you WORK Hard and needed a good Job.
You are old enough to make your own decisions and time to MOVE on with your Life and tell your Mom, you Love her but needs to move on as an Adult and find a Job or good Deaf roommate to live with and save towards your future. You need to tell them that times are Hard these days and everyone is going through difficult times everywhere in U.S and in World not easy.
You simply be cool and explain to your Mom. I wish I am in your area so that I could better explain to your Mom to Understand your frustrations and point.
You could get a good Interpreter or a good hearing female friend to HELP better explain your frustrations to your Mom and brother how you don't like their ways of taking advantage of you.
Be proud of your Son on his decision decision to move out and be Independent living with his girlfriend and NOT to depend on your Brother because it will cause more problems in your Family.
it's time they learn and Understand you need your Space and Peace like they too need their space and Peace that is good for everyone concerned.
My Prayers are with you that God will Help you make a good wise and good decision on how to deal with the situation you are in with your Mom, Brother and Son.
Good LUCK! God bless you. Smiles!

yeah right. they stubborns.

Now Jan 2013, I reminded what my mom told me no more loan. yaya! whew! few hours later She asked me loan again. I told my mom i reminded that Jan 2013 is over no more loan. She said no we need loan and i asked her what for help my brother's rent. I said sigh and that's enough. i told her broke promised from loan. she and i are big agruement few days ago. Now I am not HAPPY right now. I can find a place in Colorado but there are pretty expensive rent, I looked for cheap rent..

help me to find cheap a place.. thanks

Dunno how old you are?...but if you do pay ur Mom rent to live with her, then that's all that is or should be expected of you....

Learn how to say "NO!" and mean it....

Dunno how old you are?...but if you do pay ur Mom rent to live with her, then that's all that is or should be expected of you....

Learn how to say "NO!" and mean it....

No i didn't pay rent for my mom. but my hc brother is responsible pay his rent , not my mom and me. nothing i have two brothers. my mom and l live with my HC brother.

I am 48 yrs old. Look, my mom and I have big agrued about loan when I say no more loan. But she still stubborn and she got mad at me, i have no reason. I know how to do myself. I know my mom don't understand about deaf people's life, etc. that's why i always frustration with my mom.

i hope u understand!

No i didn't pay rent for my mom. but my hc brother is responsible pay his rent , not my mom and me. nothing i have two brothers. my mom and l live with my HC brother.

I am 48 yrs old. Look, my mom and I have big agrued about loan when I say no more loan. But she still stubborn and she got mad at me, i have no reason. I know how to do myself. I know my mom don't understand about deaf people's life, etc. that's why i always frustration with my mom.

i hope u understand!

Let's see...are you and ur Mom living with ur HC brother...and not paying anything towards the bills...and he now needs help with the rent?....

Or is it another brother that you and ur Mom don't live with that is HC and needs help with his rent?

Just a little confused here....but all in all...since you are living "rent free" with ur Mom and at age 48....then there is nothing wrong with asking for you to pay your share!....No way would I let a child live with me at age 48 and not pay something towards the living expenses!

And again...you're too old to be living off of your Mother....in 2 years you will be 50 years old....

Let's see...are you and ur Mom living with ur HC brother...and not paying anything towards the bills...and he now needs help with the rent?....

Or is it another brother that you and ur Mom don't live with that is HC and needs help with his rent?

Just a little confused here....but all in all...since you are living "rent free" with ur Mom and at age 48....then there is nothing wrong with asking for you to pay your share!....No way would I let a child live with me at age 48 and not pay something towards the living expenses!

And again...you're too old to be living off of your Mother....in 2 years you will be 50 years old....

He is own to pay rent, not mom or me.. My mom pay her bills electric, phone, cable,insurance. My HC brother pay child support and rent. My mom and me can't afford bec small budget.

I know u don't understand what my situation about my life. That's why people are individual who pay rent or not pay not nessescary (can't spell). I have two brothers. So because my last brother need money for rent and his job is small amount and he have 7 kids for reason. My mom need to take my money (loan) for send my brother's house for rent. She or my son or my brother need my money that's why.

Now u understand what i saying? I am not live when i will be 50 yrs old, no way. LOOK, I plan move in March or May. u understand?

I have hard time my mom. My mom don't understand what is deaf culture are living, drive, etc. Because she is hearing and I am deaf about situation and I moved out from Leadville to Grand Junction, co in 2001 and I used to live Grand Junction, Co for 5 yrs. I moved out from Grand Junction to New Mexico for 6 months and I moved out from New Mexico to AZ for 6 months and I moved out from AZ to CA for 5 yrs. I was vacation my cousin in Idaho for 2 or 3 week then flew in Colorado, I was visited my family but one problem my stuffs in CA I have told my mom and my brother i have reason to get my stuffs but my mom said why not give phone number. And i say no because they moved to new resident before me suppose to back to Ca before get my stuffs.

My mom and I had BIG AGRUEMENT ALL THE TIME. She still not understand what i doing.. Now u understand clearly what i say I plan move in MARCH OR MAY, not 2 yrs. u wrong!

:cool2::roll:

Why don't you just take ur SSI check and run/move/skip town.....that way you can pay ur own bills and not having anybody asking for a loan....Ur 48 years old....no Law is stopping you.

Why don't you just take ur SSI check and run/move/skip town.....that way you can pay ur own bills and not having anybody asking for a loan....Ur 48 years old....no Law is stopping you.

u wrong. My mom won't let me drive or teach me how to drive. I have SSA in my bank. I don't have my own bills, nothing. Colorado is law, yes. Because u don't know different state have law are not same my State.

When my brother asked my mom please help rent for him She did took her money out from her bank to sent my brother. Next month, my HC brother took his money out his bank to sent my brother. My last brother have job because his rent is $900 and when he got payday seem $400 and my sister in law is in college but she is not finish her credit thru graduation.

I talked to my family about loan. My aunt said just help to pay or loan for emergency for my family. I told my family I am frustration with my mom between my last brother. My aunt said i know but patient when it will over soon. I have respect with my family.

That's why!

u wrong. My mom won't let me drive or teach me how to drive. I have SSA in my bank. I don't have my own bills, nothing. Colorado is law, yes. Because u don't know different state have law are not same my State.

When my brother asked my mom please help rent for him She did took her money out from her bank to sent my brother. Next month, my HC brother took his money out his bank to sent my brother. My last brother have job because his rent is $900 and when he got payday seem $400 and my sister in law is in college but she is not finish her credit thru graduation.

I talked to my family about loan. My aunt said just help to pay or loan for emergency for my family. I told my family I am frustration with my mom between my last brother. My aunt said i know but patient when it will over soon. I have respect with my family.

That's why!
Hello sorry missing thread I reading to your thred, I reply to you forward I am shocked, wow. that is surprised, sorry your hear, I understand I can help you I can encourage to your I do, I understand rough your frustrated situation family. I experience lots of past family cheer, I understand respect to my family cheer I help,

It is rough is very complication for you things control manage cope budge money financial,. that is not easy, I reading your comments, I understood!

If he said "move with me" hehe But how? one thing I don't know how to drive. If he would like to come to meet me first thing. LOL I wish I would meet him first then if he decide. LOL

:giggle: lol, 0.o teasing to laugh.. you wish be moving to new own place cheer!

Back