Hello from Colorado! :D

Burst

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Markie Straub and I'm 27 years old. I am profound deaf and been that way ever since I was about three years old. I'm currently living in Idaho Springs, Colorado. It is about 30 miles west of Denver. I'm a versatile person with many interests and hobbies and I love to socialize with people, either with deaf or hearing folks. I am looking for friends in general, either online or in Colorado. A girl would be nice, too! Haha! I am voice-shy, but I enjoy corresponding with people and using ASL. Feel free to write me! I don't bite! :)

Hello Markie, I'm from Hampshire, England. I've never been to the USA. Kevin.

I live in the south, I'm near the country side and the beaches, It's quite nice really. How are things in Colarado. Kevin.

:wave: there Markie! I have never visited CO yet but have been told it's very beautiful

I live in the south, I'm near the country side and the beaches, It's quite nice really. How are things in Colarado. Kevin.

Sounds nice! It's going good in Colorado. I am originally from Montana, USA. It is far more beautiful than Colorado. It's like paradise. It is probably the last state besides Alaska to have wilderness. Colorado is just growing too fast with sea of houses and buildings as far as the eyes can see. The country is slowly disappearing in Colorado, but it is still beautiful. There are about 2,000 deaf people in Colorado.

Back