Hello from Chile

paskuvan

Reaction score
Hello all ! :wave:

My name's Majo, im deaf of birth, i used two hearing aids, 24 yrs, student at university, i love the deaf people, i just meet the people and learing ASL ! 'cause i'll going to back US, my family are american, but im not :aw:

I love the serie "Switched At Birth" :lol:

:ty:

PD: my English isnt well :giggle:

Bienvenido a alldeaf .... hablo español/castellano. Nacida en puerto rico . Espero y encuentres Lo que necesitas en esta página .

you are spanish? I understood clear to your i can translated :) I know clear you peuro sound pretty language! I aware it your language interesting! I am reading your reading :)

you are spanish? I understood clear to your i can translated :) I know clear you peuro sound pretty language! I aware it your language interesting! I am reading your reading :)

yes good job you understood everything. Yes I am Hispanic/spanish/latino we have so many ways to describe us. originally from puerto rico. thank you a lot of people find our language very beautiful... :)

yes good job you understood everything. Yes I am Hispanic/spanish/latino we have so many ways to describe us. originally from puerto rico. thank you a lot of people find our language very beautiful... :)

your welcome pleasure i am glad of your pretty hear your mind your! I hope be your many, I would be find languagee I clear understood :) :lol: It is pretty great!!!

your welcome pleasure i am glad of your pretty hear your mind your! I hope be your many, I would be find languagee I clear understood :) :lol: It is pretty great!!!

Oh Thanks, you know Portuguese and Italian are kind of easy to understand also because they are close to Spanish:cool2:

Bienvenido a alldeaf .... hablo español/castellano. Nacida en puerto rico . Espero y encuentres Lo que necesitas en esta página .

Yo hablo en español, mi ingles es avanzado pero me perdí las palabras, hace años que no he hablado ese idioma, me encanta Puerto Rico :cool2:

Yo hablo en español, mi ingles es avanzado pero me perdí las palabras, hace años que no he hablado ese idioma, me encanta Puerto Rico :cool2:

pues ya cuentas con una amiga de puerto rico aunque en estos momentos resido en michigan estados unidos y si necesitas ayuda en ingles no temas en avizarme que con mucho gusto te ayudo. ademas nos podemos ayudar mutuamente yo el ingles ati y tu el asl ami ;)

Hello and welcome aboard, Majo! :wave:

I was born in Lima, Peru and have been living in the US since I was 4 years old. Became hard of hearing at age 5.

Good to have you here.

Thank you, Alex, for removing Mavis's post. I was as bad as she is when I want to tell her off. Boy, that is a relief.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I don't understand Spanish language but I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hola Majo, bienvenido a la lista. Soy profe de español en los EEUU, con amigos y colegas sordos, entonces también hablo por señas. ¿Dónde en EEUU está tu familia?

Hhhhmmmm, no parlo espanol. Nonetheless, I greet you welcome. I hope that you will find many like-minded people here.

Back