Hello from Canada

MuteButton

Reaction score
My name is Nikita, and I'm new to alldeaf but have been a lurker for the last year or so. I am currently rocking a new pair of aids and am so grateful I found this forum, up until now I have been flying solo and most people don't understand what I'm dealing with. Now, for the firs time in many, many years I don't feel so alone.

welcome to see you enjoy hear BC popular wow!

interesting

nice to meet to you
I am Canada Sask :D

I am also a fellow Canadian..there are actually a good handful of us who are:) I am a bit far from you tho:p I live in Ottawa

My name is Nikita, and I'm new to alldeaf but have been a lurker for the last year or so. I am currently rocking a new pair of aids and am so grateful I found this forum, up until now I have been flying solo and most people don't understand what I'm dealing with. Now, for the firs time in many, many years I don't feel so alone.

Welcome! I'm currently in Ottawa, although I'm originally from the west coast. I know what you mean... as I read through the forums, I'm finally feeling like there *are* people out there who understand. It's a pretty neat feeling.

Welcome! I'm currently in Ottawa, although I'm originally from the west coast. I know what you mean... as I read through the forums, I'm finally feeling like there *are* people out there who understand. It's a pretty neat feeling.

I live in Ottawa as well:)

I notice grow community Canada :P seems on grow building deaf and Harding of community

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I live on the First Nation Reserve on the Manitoulin Island here in Ontario. I was born and raised in United States before moving here. :)

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back