Hello from California

John316

Reaction score
Hello everyone & I am from California. I am looking for Suzanne K from Montreal Quebec. I met her at Gallaudet University in 1990 and we became good friends. We stopped writing letter to each other in 1994 and have not heard from her ever since. Do you know where she is? I hope to reconnect with her again.

Hello everyone & I am from California. I am looking for Suzanne K from Montreal Quebec. I met her at Gallaudet University in 1990 and we became good friends. We stopped writing letter to each other in 1994 and have not heard from her ever since. Do you know where she is? I hope to reconnect with her again.

hello. you are from California? cool! do you know where matajan is? I have not heard from him ever since! I heard lot of rumors about him.

:welcome:Welcome in this forum...Me also new here...anyways Good Luck :yesway:

Back