hello from aussie

funny_guy

Reaction score
hello guys,,i'm profoundly hearing impaired guy since birth. I know that is why God has made me a deaf man but look at what God had given to us other than having disabilities, that we have talents and skills to enhance our life further.

i'm originally asian-born guy and is currently single. I like to read novels, magz, some e-zine a.k.a electronic magazine and do design stuff.

some of you guys prolly experienced that you disheartened or discriminated, however, it is best to keep going forward and think of some other exciting ways that refresh our minds. I occassionally think prioritize of other people as other people do. I can be kind, and generous too :)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf funny_guy!!! I really liked your introduction, it is very motivating!! I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Giday - welcome aboard to AD.

Which part of Oz do you live in?

Thanks guys! XD You guys are all welcoming me, and now I am the part of AD community!

Tamara, I'm in Brisbane, Queensland. How about u?

Nice to meet you and all AD members..

Peace
(^^v)

funny_guy said:
Thanks guys! XD You guys are all welcoming me, and now I am the part of AD community!

Tamara, I'm in Brisbane, Queensland. How about u?

Nice to meet you and all AD members..

Peace
(^^v)

Yes likewise :)

I'm from Melbourne.

Thanks!!

Hi Funnyguy :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :angel:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf funny guy! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and have a good day now! ;)

Back