Hello From a Newbie :dance:

Schermy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I look forward to meeting you all here in the forum. I am hearing and my husband is deaf. I have not finished school bout would like to become certified intp. Darn silly kids kept being born and had to keep putting off school. May be I will get to go back in a year or 2. Anyway, My husband and I are now in central Florida. We moved from Chicago. Love the warm weather!!! NO more snow or trying to save a parking space in the winter. Ya hoo. Any way, like I said, hello and can't wait to meet you all.

Schermy :wave:

Hello Schermy

Welcome to AD!!! Where in central florida are you living in? I was born and raised in Chicago area and have lived in Clearwater, FL for 20 years!!! I moved out of Florida state back in Oct 2005. Boyeee I really do miss all year round weather in Florida. Right now I'm trying to move back to Chicago area anyway. Once again welcome to AD (alldeaf)!!!

Sunshine1

Hello Schermy

Welcome to AD!!! Where in central florida are you living in? I was born and raised in Chicago area and have lived in Clearwater, FL for 20 years!!! I moved out of Florida state back in Oct 2005. Boyeee I really do miss all year round weather in Florida. Right now I'm trying to move back to Chicago area anyway. Once again welcome to AD (alldeaf)!!!

Sunshine1

Thank you for the welcome. I was born and raised in Elk Grove Village and then moved into the City when I met my husband. Lived in the Irving and Kedzie area. Miss it a little but do not miss the winters. We are in the Winter Haven area now. I love it. Took a while for my hubby who was born and breed a city guy to get used to the "Burbs." Why you going back??

Hello Everyone. I look forward to meeting you all here in the forum. I am hearing and my husband is deaf. I have not finished school bout would like to become certified intp. Darn silly kids kept being born and had to keep putting off school. May be I will get to go back in a year or 2. Anyway, My husband and I are now in central Florida. We moved from Chicago. Love the warm weather!!! NO more snow or trying to save a parking space in the winter. Ya hoo. Any way, like I said, hello and can't wait to meet you all.

Schermy :wave:

Welcome! I'm near Tampa, born in ND and raised in Minnesota, will take the snow over this crap any day! lol

Hey Schermy ... Just recently I changed my mind and now I want to move back to Florida instead Chicago area!!! I couldn't stand cold winter anymore! I spoke an old friend of mine who live in St Pete and whom I might move in with at least for temporary. At first I want to visit there to checking the area and speak to some people I know. If all things will go smooth then hopefully I'll be able to move there by April. Will you still be in Winter Haven area?

Thank you for the welcome. I was born and raised in Elk Grove Village and then moved into the City when I met my husband. Lived in the Irving and Kedzie area. Miss it a little but do not miss the winters. We are in the Winter Haven area now. I love it. Took a while for my hubby who was born and breed a city guy to get used to the "Burbs." Why you going back??

Back