Hello friends

Jolie,

How do you create your own hand writing that you put on your memo? "Always accept yourself the way you are". I thought this was neat and it stands out for who you are as a person. I like that.

Greg

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Hope you will have fun posting and browsing here in Alldeaf. I like HD but don't own one. My brother own two HD and they both are vintage bikes, 1942 and 1945, ex-US army bikes. Nice bikes. :)

2pqw8kx.jpg

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Hope you will have fun posting and browsing here in Alldeaf. I like HD but don't own one. My brother own two HD and they both are vintage bikes, 1942 and 1945, ex-US army bikes. Nice bikes. :)

2pqw8kx.jpg

That is great, I am glad I am meeting someone who enjoys HD. Can I add you on my list?

Greg

Hello friends,

In the past few days, I have been browsing around and found several threads that I enjoyed reading especially Penisarium (isn't that oblivious) and lifestyle, health, fitness and food and few others. A little bit about myself and I hope I don't reveal too much about me. I have been working in a mental health field over 15 years and am just right around the corner working on getting license in Clincial Therapist. I will be working in a private practice within few months. My strong area of my counseling skills are family, couple, individual and have done some group therapy. After reading several threads that talks about anxieity, depression and symptoms. I hope I can find the time and fill out some concerns that you may have. I have dealt with bipolar, borderline, schziophrenia, ADHD/LD, drugs/alcohol addiction, and some mental health issues.

On the other hand, during my free time, I enjoy riding Harley Davidsdon and this is my fourth HD I have owned. I have sold the other three. I am currently working on forming a group from coast to coast for the 10 years anniv (2010 Sturgis) in S.D. I am hoping to get several deaf bikers along the state and do a parade riding on the Hwy.

I hope to make some new friends and hope I can learn many valuable lessons in here. Thank you for inviting me here at alldeaf.com

Greg

Jolie,

How do you create your own hand writing that you put on your memo? "Always accept yourself the way you are". I thought this was neat and it stands out for who you are as a person. I like that.

Greg

Hi there!

Thank you. Actually, It is not my handwriting. I wish that was my handwriting, though!

What I did was google up for images that has various quotes in it. I just happened to come across this one and liked it so much. So, I uploaded this image and put it in my signature. :)

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your way around on this board!

Hi there!

Thank you. Actually, It is not my handwriting. I wish that was my handwriting, though!

What I did was google up for images that has various quotes in it. I just happened to come across this one and liked it so much. So, I uploaded this image and put it in my signature. :)

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your way around on this board!

Jolie,

I am hoping to find something that relates to H.D. icon such as saying "Let's ride" or something like you had with your signature. If you can find something, let me know.

Greg

Back